Premium Denon audio developments and latest sound technologies
Taking a closer look at the audio section, the AVR-X6200W has a powerful 9 channel amplifier with 205 watts per channel packed in a discrete monolithic amplifier design with custom made DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors), to fill the home theatre with astonishing clarity, power, detail and depth. For the ultimate in audio refinement, the AVR-X6200W features Denon’s own D.D.S.C.-HD (Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit High Definition) circuit with renowned AL24 Processing Plus, supported by the use of high quality D/A Converters. Denon Link HD Connection is provided for jitter-free transmission from a supporting Denon Blu-ray Player. To lift the surround experience to a whole new level, the AVR-X6200W is equipped with Dolby Atmos decoder and Dolby Surround upmixer to deliver captivating multi-dimensional sound through height speakers or Dolby Atmos elevation speakers. Thanks to its 11.2 channel processing capability, the AVR-X6200W offers huge flexibility. By adding an additional 2-channel power amplifier for example, it can run a unique Dolby Atmos experience up to 7.1.4 or 9.1.2 configurations. Through a free-of-charge firmware update later in 2015, brand new DTS:X and DTS Neural:X upmixer will be added, so can highly acclaimed Auro-3D sound processing engine be added for another 3D sound experience (a fee is charged). The nine amplifier channels can be used to either experience one of the new 3D sound formats, or to bring the same or different audio signal to a second or third zone in the home. Thanks to a 13.2ch pre-out section, an RS232 port and flexible amp assignment options, the AVR-X6200W takes good care about custom installers in regards to multi-zone listening and home automation. Discerning users will also appreciate the most advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (Pro ready) room equalization program including Audyssey Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, Sub EQ HT and LFC (Low Frequency Containment), to perfectly tailor the sound to the owner’s room characteristics and personal taste.
Powerful video section with latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2
With in total 8 HDMI 2.0a inputs (including one on the front) and 3 outputs, the AVR’s video section is ready to take over full control of literally all modern devices such as Blu-ray players, media players, video cameras and more at the same time. Of course it includes full compatibility with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification required for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. The AVR-X6200W further supports full rate 4K Ultra HD video along with 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, HDR and BT.2020 pass-through. And if that is not enough, the powerful video processor to upconvert standard definition and high definition video sources to full rate 4K Ultra HD resolution, for the ultimate viewing experience. Thanks to the three HDMI outputs, you can enjoy a surround movie in the main room and a separate stereo program with video from a different source in the second room. The AVR-X6200W is also certified by the Imaging Science Foundation for video quality, and is equipped with the full suite of ISFccc advanced video calibration controls.
Unlimited music streaming options, and total ease-of-use
Next to its tremendous audio and video qualities, the AVR-X6200W comes with built-in Bluetooth for music streaming from a smartphone, and even Wi-Fi to easily connect to a home network. Once connected, the AVR opens up the home to unlimited music source and playback options, including Apple AirPlay, network attached storage devices (NAS), Internet Radio and Spotify Connect (where available; subscription required). High Resolution audio files like FLAC, AIFF or DSD are also supported and played back in impeccable sonic quality.
While offering such an amazing and powerful set of next-generation features, all new X series models come with a unique Denon Eco mode. It provides the ability to reduce overall power consumption and features an on-screen Eco Meter that lets you see the power consumption reduction effect if desired. The Auto Eco mode automatically switches between normal and Eco modes, depending on the volume level chosen.With the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, setting up a Denon AV Receiver is quick and easy. To conveniently keep control of all features, the new Denon AVR Remote App will be launched for iOS and Android devices.
The AVR-X6200W will be available in an elegant Premium Silver and Black colour finish with a SRP of £1,799
• 205W x 9ch high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
• Monolithic amplifier design with Denon custom made transistors
• D.D.S.C.-HD Digital and AL24 Processing Plus; Denon Link HD
• 11.2ch processing; 13.2ch pre-out; 3 multiroom zones
• Dolby Atmos up to 7.1.4 or 9.1.2 (with additional 2ch amplifier); DTS:X ready (via firmware update later in 2015)
• Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 9.1ch; paid Upgrade)
• Four Advanced 32-bit DSP processors
• Latest HDMI standard with 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through on all inputs,
4:4:4 resolution, HDR, BT2020
• 8 HDMI inputs (1x front) and 3 HDMI outputs with full HDCP 2.2 support
• Advanced Video Processing with scaling of lower resolution signals up to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD
• ISF Certification
• Built-in WiFi with dual diversity antenna, built-in Bluetooth
• Front panel USB input
• Wide support for streaming formats including high resolution DSD, FLAC and AIFF
• AirPlay and DLNA music streaming; Spotify Connect; Internet Radio
• Advanced ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (Pro ready), Sub EQ HT and LFC
• Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
• Gold-plated terminals
• Phono (MM) input
• New Denon AVR Remote App (available for Android and iOS)
• Setup Assistant in 9 languages; Colour-coded speaker terminals
• Available in premium silver and black