Epiphany Acoustics Evolution Audio  Audio Emotion 
    Wammer
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

It seems the very fast Mclaren from last season was actually a silver Ferrari :lol:

Good job hamilton didnt win it then, wonder how that would of gone down amongst his cock suckers....... er....... I mean the media.

A statement said: "In the light of McLaren's public apology and undertakings, the FIA president [Max Mosley] has asked the members of the World Motor Sport Council for their consent to cancel the hearing scheduled for 14 February 2008 and, in the interests of the sport, to consider this matter closed."

Mosley's request to the World Council is certain to be accepted, meaning McLaren can race next year without fear of penalty and the F1 "spy-gate" can be brought to a close.

The FIA's response came as McLaren revealed that they would freeze development of three aspects of their 2008 design which may have been derived from the Ferrari document.

The FIA's investigation into the design of the 2008 McLaren concluded that the team were planning to use systems which "appear to have been re-investigated and developed by McLaren as a result of the receipt of confidential Ferrari information".
    Shoe bombers! Increase your payload by becoming a clown.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Proves that Lewis is going to be better than Kimmi then. That'll shut up the ney sayers. To get within 1 point, in the same car in his FIRST season. The ignorant Ferrari fans will have to acknowledge how good he is now, rather than putting it all down to the car - as they have all season.

Real Name
     Nick
    Digital Source 1
     MeridiCAL
    Speakers
     Snell C
    Pre Amp
     BL Audio
    Power Amp
     BAT VK-60
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

HiFiWigWam wrote:
    Proves that Lewis is going to be better than Kimmi then. That'll shut up the ney sayers. To get within 1 point, in the same car in his FIRST season. The ignorant Ferrari fans will have to acknowledge how good he is now, rather than putting it all down to the car - as they have all season.
    Sorry but that is nonsense.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:
    Sorry but that is nonsense.

indeed. An opinion based on the nonsense in the OP.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Lewis Hamilton simply did much better than any of you nay sayers wanted him to do. I bet most of you were secretly pleased he missed out on the championship.

The green eyed monster is not pretty.

Real Name
     Nick
    Digital Source 1
     MeridiCAL
    Speakers
     Snell C
    Pre Amp
     BL Audio
    Power Amp
     BAT VK-60
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

HiFiWigWam wrote:
    Lewis Hamilton simply did much better than any of you nay sayers wanted him to do. I bet most of you were secretly pleased he missed out on the championship.

FFS! What are you on about? I haven't given Lewis Hamilton a second thought since the season ended, far more important/interesting things going on in F1 never mind the rest of the world...

I am not a "nay sayer", he just doesn't give me wet dreams cos of the country he was born in FWIW, I think he'll be a better driver after the 2007 "experience" and for sure is a force to be reckoned with. Kovy will have a hard time on the track and yet will do far better than Alonso off it.

Green-eyed monster?! Can I have some of what you're on please?

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:

FFS! What are you on about? I haven't given Lewis Hamilton a second thought since the season ended, far more important/interesting things going on in F1 never mind the rest of the world...

I am not a "nay sayer", he just doesn't give me wet dreams cos of the country he was born in FWIW, I think he'll be a better driver after the 2007 "experience" and for sure is a force to be reckoned with. Kovy will have a hard time on the track and yet will do far better than Alonso off it.

Green-eyed monster?! Can I have some of what you're on please?
    Touchy!

He proved he's much better than the nay sayers would care to admit , so now they are looking for other sticks to beat him with. They won't be happy until he loses. Sad, very sad indeed.

The Ferrari team have ruined the sport for me to be honest. Hope Hamilton creams raikosomthing off the track next year. However I will struggle to watch.. Ferrari stitched McLaren up in no uncertain terms and are continuing to do so. They should leave the sport, it would be so much better without their corruption.

Wammer
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

HiFiWigWam wrote:

The Ferrari team have ruined the sport for me to be honest. Hope Hamilton creams raikosomthing off the track next year. However I will struggle to watch.. Ferrari stitched McLaren up in no uncertain terms and are continuing to do so. They should leave the sport, it would be so much better without their corruption.
    You sure you're not having a touch of the green eyed monster there? From a Maclaren point of view I too think the sport would be easier without Ferrari being better than everyone else :lol:

The sport would actually be much better without ron dennis, over the years all the investigations, compliants and moaning have always been started by him, mr integrity, now he's admitting to this he should just walk away. Even though Jean todt has been replaced I bet he's wearing one hell of a smug grin after this debacle.
    Shoe bombers! Increase your payload by becoming a clown.

Wammer
    Real Name
     Tim
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

I just dont like the bloke so far, although he did come across a bit better in the top gear episode recently. Neither him or Alonso covered themselves in glory with their antics this year, we shall see what happens next year. And im definitely NOT a ferrari fan btw. As ive said before and as said above, narrowly losing this years championship will make him a more rounded person and driver.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

I have NO interest in how dullard is doing and NO interest in Ferrari. I want to know the Hamilton story because its the only story worth reporting in f1 right now.

Real Name
     Nick
    Digital Source 1
     MeridiCAL
    Speakers
     Snell C
    Pre Amp
     BL Audio
    Power Amp
     BAT VK-60
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

HiFiWigWam wrote:
    I have NO interest in how dullard is doing and NO interest in Ferrari. I want to know the Hamilton story because its the only story worth reporting in f1 right now.

And what exactly is this "story" and why is it interesting?

Bloke does very well for himself in his first season of F1, ruffles some feathers, gets a few over-excitables all moist and quivering. Gets beaten on the track by Mr Personality Bypass. Gets beaten on the BBC by a Welshman. Moves to Switzerland to avoid paying UK taxes. The end.

Thrilling stuff.

Wammer
     North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Post imported post

The 08 Scuderia Mclaren looks like it's going to be a pile of crap after they've removed all the non-Mclaren parts from it. Looks like Kimi's going to walk it which I wouldn't be that bothered about because he isn't a sickly sweet sponsors dream who needs his Dad telling when to go for a piss.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:

Bloke does very well for himself in his first season of F1, ruffles some feathers, gets a few over-excitables all moist and quivering. Gets beaten on the track by Mr Personality Bypass. Gets beaten on the BBC by a Welshman. Moves to Switzerland to avoid paying UK taxes. The end.

Thrilling stuff.

I agree, its not exactly exiting. Sadly it is the most interesting thing in F1 for me. I can;t think of any other story wirth reporting.

unless they grew some balls and really dug into the whole ferrari stitch up. But then bernie would pull the rug and award the next contract to tamer reporters.

I suppose, I am sad that a sport I used to like, is now sullied in sucha tawdry way.

Real Name
     Nick
    Digital Source 1
     MeridiCAL
    Speakers
     Snell C
    Pre Amp
     BL Audio
    Power Amp
     BAT VK-60
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

HiFiWigWam wrote:
    enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:

Thrilling stuff.

I agree, its not exactly exiting. Sadly it is the most interesting thing in F1 for me. I can;t think of any other story wirth reporting.

unless they grew some balls and really dug into the whole ferrari stitch up. But then bernie would pull the rug and award the next contract to tamer reporters.

I suppose, I am sad that a sport I used to like, is now sullied in sucha tawdry way.
    Yes! And now Max is suing the Sunday Times for a Martin Brundle article suggesting that the FIA's behaviour vs Mclaren resembles a witch hunt. Jaw-droppingly stupid.
    Mosley vs Murdoch, wonder who's going to win that one then... the twat.

Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Mulidine Allegretto
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:
    enbee23 wrote:
    HiFiWigWam wrote:

Thrilling stuff.

Yes! And now Max is suing the Sunday Times for a Martin Brundle article suggesting that the FIA's behaviour vs Mclaren resembles a witch hunt. Jaw-droppingly stupid.
    Mosley vs Murdoch, wonder who's going to win that one then... the twat.

Well i hope Murdoch tears Mosley a new arse hole to be honest. I wasn't aware of the Brundle article but "witch hunt" is about right IMO.

Real Name
     Nick
    Digital Source 1
     MeridiCAL
    Speakers
     Snell C
    Pre Amp
     BL Audio
    Power Amp
     BAT VK-60
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Mosley has lost the plot. Years ago.
    Murdoch is on my cnut list too but in this instance I hope he swats Max like a fly.

There's a link from here to the original Brundle piece.

Go Martin

Bollocks

Max's fanclub

edited to add links

Wammer
     North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Post imported post

However....

"McLaren has written a letter to the FIA which in the interests of transparency it is publishing with this press statement. That letter speaks for itself and the sentiments expressed in it are sincerely held by McLaren."

"To avoid even the possibility of Ferrari information influencing our performance during 2008, McLaren has offered a set of detailed undertakings to the FIA which will impose a moratorium on development in relation to three separate systems."