Naim CD5i-CD7300
    Integrated Amp
     Naim5i-PM7200
    Speakers
     CV V15F-Kans
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

So far today (cloudy-rain) I have avoided rushing off to buy last PSP3000-a replacement Wii-PS2-Nintendo tiny screens thang to buy today's new Indy game.

PSP (non-download only version on UMD or whatever) is alleged to have more things than other 3 formats (I already have as-new £1000 on eBay original 11 Amiga-disc 'Fate Of Atlantis' brill mousey game supplied with today's Wii 'Staff').

Is it worth buying a new console now, or should I wait till PC or PS3 offering is ever published?
    'Sometimes via the senses, mostly in the mind' (or pocket)...

Real Name
     Charlie
    Turn Table
     BLACK LP12-Pro-Ject
    Digital Source 1
     Naim CD5i-CD7300
    Integrated Amp
     Naim5i-PM7200
    Speakers
     CV V15F-Kans
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Because it was sunny on Saturday, I got at good price black PSP3000-mem.card-component lead-Staff Of Kings anyway, (will get Lemmings with the extra levels only otherwise on PS2) and the PSP (I am biased by PS3) seems very good.

Various comments since 9th June release in USA seem to imply that all 4 versions are different (naturally), and that the PSP one probably looks-plays-is the best.

Game itself is not bad/looks fine/a bit too action-orientated for me as I like more the style of Atlantis and the balance of gameplay in super Infernal Machine.

This one is a bit like the not-good Emperor's Tomb. So far I have done about 7 bits and I will not look at-do anymore until I find a cheat or walkthrough as it is a bit boring going over beams with swinging logs all the time.

I liked particularly the Indy Atlantis-Infernal m/c on PC, Indy Lego on PC and Wii (identical to the PC version), and disliked Last Emperor. PC Desktop Adventures was ok too - played only a coverdisk demo. I much prefer nice joystick or gamepad attached to proper computer with keyboard.

PSP is fine through component leads and watching free Simpsons UDM movie into big display was almost as good as via good DVD.

Real Name
     Charlie
    Turn Table
     BLACK LP12-Pro-Ject
    Digital Source 1
     Naim CD5i-CD7300
    Integrated Amp
     Naim5i-PM7200
    Speakers
     CV V15F-Kans
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Got Lemmings for PSP for £5.99 for extra 36 levels (as on PS2) not on my 6 Amiga Lemmings games (also on PC Cloanto emulator)/3 PC ones or PS3 shop download - that's about £180 for Sony Lemmings 36 levels & Indy Staff...

If I were wise, I would have saved money and watched all of Indy Staff game on YouTube, but PSP is worth it for Lemmings 36 extra levels (I agree that standard currrent PS3 should by default as the 2007 versions play PS + PS2 titles).