Audio Emotion  Epiphany Acoustics 

phdvvsvsg

8zBNUy <a href="http://xvkagarywinp.com/">xvkagarywinp</a>, ufoecupljwkg, [link=http://rmxhwrcutwbd.com/]rmxhwrcutwbd[/link], http://nsmhsissuxax.com/
    Last edited by Unregistered; 29-04-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: mLEaekxNOcG

Post imported post

does it have 2 hdmi inputs paul?

Post imported post

dunno rudi, will find out mate

Post imported post

£1899 plus delivery

rudi 2 hdmi, plus 2 compment video, remeber this includes the stand too

Post imported post

i might be interested paul. money is going quicker than wild fire at the moment( with the house build) i'll see how much it will cost me to get it here in sweden.

that is a very very good price though. is it in a sealed unopened box?

thanks graham.

Real Name
     Feather
    Turn Table
     Avid Acutus
    T/Arm & Cart
     SME V / Airtight PC1
    SUT/Phono
     Whest PS30 R
    Digital Source 1
     SB Touch
    DAC
     Micromega Mydac
    Speakers
     Kharma Ce 2.3
    Pre Amp
     ModWright LS36.5
    Power Amp
     Plinius SA103
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Sorry to butt in here chaps but any comparisons of price or offers should be done by pm. It benefits both buyer and seller. I going to delete some posts on this for the buyers sake . Any probs then pm me.
    First pressings son !

Post imported post

Graham I'll check shipping to Sweden, but it's not as much as the £600 difference between prices here and there, I'll contact you monday, yes it's sealed, we got three of them in 1 demo that was sold, and the other sealed one was sold too, but we are not going to be doing AV, so we only have this one left.

Wammer

Post imported post

analoguekid wrote:
    Graham I'll check shipping to Sweden, but it's not as much as the £600 difference between prices here and there, I'll contact you monday, yes it's sealed, we got three of them in 1 demo that was sold, and the other sealed one was sold too, but we are not going to be doing AV, so we only have this one left.

Wammer

Post imported post

Duvet wrote:
    Sorry to butt in here chaps but any comparisons of price or offers should be done by pm. It benefits both buyer and seller. I going to delete some posts on this for the buyers sake . Any probs then pm me.
    In that case PM sent

Post imported post

PaulR wrote:
    Duvet wrote:
    In that case PM sent

thanks Paul, pm sent, but you getting models mixed up, you quoted price for cheaper sxe model

Wammer

Post imported post

analoguekid wrote:
    PaulR wrote:
    Duvet wrote:
    In that case PM sent

thanks Paul, pm sent, but you getting models mixed up, you quoted price for cheaper sxe model
    oops , sorry

Post imported post

PaulR wrote:
    analoguekid wrote:
    PaulR wrote:
    Duvet wrote:
    In that case PM sent

oops , sorry
    nno worries easy mistake, why they can't just gve them names I'll never know

Post imported post

NOW SOLD thanks

Post imported post

analoguekid wrote:
    NOW SOLD thanks