Audio Emotion Evolution Audio Epiphany Acoustics 
    In the trade Wammer

Post imported post

Hi All

Just a reminder that the Eclipse will be ondemonstration in Reading at the Audio Warehouse / Guildford Audio show, it will featurewith boththe Inspire 1000 arm and also with AudioOrigami arms !! (see pic below)

If you require a PDF of the 3 page 5 star Hi Fi World,Adam Smith review (or customer reviews)let me know at robertisherwood@btinternet.com01246 568 770

Demonstration is also now available in our new Unit off J29A of the M1 and of course at The Audio Warehouse / Guiliford Audio and at Jordan Acoustics

PX is available when buying direct from Inspire Hi Fi. Contact the above dealers for their pricing and options

[align=center][/align]

Also just released is the Inspire i2 Turntable which is budget priced, but hi on quality and performance - Priced at £399 it will be availablediscounted fora short time only,toWigwamers,or at the show for just £340 - complete with Sumiko Oyster cartridge (other cartridge options such as the Ortofon 2M Red are available) ring me or email for details

Some of thei2 features are thesuperb Inspire '251 plus'tonearm, acrylic platterand highly machined 'Puka' platter record weight - at the price, customers are saying its impossible to beat.

And yes, it sounds as good as it looks !!

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

Due to the success of the Eclipse, we are slightly behind withthe new phono stage which we had hoped to have on demo at the show - It will however be worth waiting for - you will see it first on Hi Fi WIGWAM and also in the usual Hi Fi mags.

Hope to see you at the show

Bob

Inspire Hi Fi, Unit 11, Markham Vale Environment Centre, Markham Vale, Chesterfield, S44 5HY

01246 568770 / 01246 827272 / 07932367555

In the trade Wammer The Audio Warehouse's Avatar
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

Post imported post