Audio Emotion Purite North  Epiphany Acoustics 
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     12,272
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post



    Very very good used the Shure for years, these much better never fancied paying cartridged man prices, but now all over places at around £50 to £80

  2. #2
    Founding Member ClassikFan's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     4,612
    Location
     Surrey
    Real Name
     Stuart
    Turn Table
     Michell Gyro SE
    Digital Source 1
     Yamaha CD-S2000
    Integrated Amp
     Plinius Pre/Power
    Speakers
     ProAc
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Decent Audio do one for £35

    0845 6019390
    Just coz you got the power... that don't mean you got the right.

  3. #3
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     12,272
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    ClassikFan wrote:
    Decent Audio do one for £35

    0845 6019390
    thats a good price people buy them

  4. #4
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Aug 2005
    Posts
     268
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    I am truly awed, something that Dave is happy about.

  5. #5
    Super Dooper Wammer rockmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     15,216
    Location
     scotland
    Real Name
     john
    Turn Table
     Palmer2.5
    T/Arm & Cart
     SME M2-9, Benz SL wd
    Digital Source 1
     Luxman CD 05
    Integrated Amp
     Luxman SQ 38u
    Speakers
     Harbeth sHL5
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    losing your sense of hearing then dave?
    still just watching clouds

  6. #6
    Super Wammer TIU's Avatar
    Join Date
     Dec 2005
    Posts
     7,107
    Location
     B'ham-Not-On-Sea
    Real Name
     Gary
    Turn Table
     Modded Lenco GL69
    T/Arm & Cart
     12"/Eroica LX
    SUT/Phono
     Slee Fanfare MC
    Digital Source 1
     Pioneer PD-S801
    Integrated Amp
     Avondale monos
    Speakers
     Amphion Argon
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Davewhityetagain wrote:


    Very very good used the Shure for years, these much better *never fancied paying cartridged man prices, but now all over places at around £50 to £80
    So what does this do that the Shure doesn't?

    Dave The Digital Man. ;)

    Nice picture Dave. What TT and arm is that?
    'The pump don't work 'cause the vandals took the handles.'

  7. #7
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     12,272
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    turnitup! wrote:
    Davewhityetagain wrote:


    Very very good used the Shure for years, these much better never fancied paying cartridged man prices, but now all over places at around £50 to £80
    So what does this do that the Shure doesn't?

    Dave The Digital Man. ;)

    Nice picture Dave. What TT and arm is that?
    what does it do its ? more accurate by half an oz

    thats not my turntable this is

    Solution turntable with Symphony moving-coil cartridge on a Clearaudio Satisfy Tonearm by Clearaudio with smart phono stage



  8. #8
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Aug 2005
    Posts
     3,983
    Location
     Orpington, , United
    Real Name
     Antony
    Turn Table
     Nottingham Analogue
    T/Arm & Cart
     Hadcock/Audionote
    SUT/Phono
     Audionote
    Digital Source 1
     Teac
    Integrated Amp
     Mastersound
    Speakers
     Living Voice
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    I'm buying one if it's the same one for 35 nicker.

  9. #9
    Founding Wammer kingsxfan's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     3,042
    Location
     Wirral
    Real Name
     Phil
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Be careful, some of these devicesare magnetic and are useless for setting up a cart. The plate will pull the cart down on its cantilever ever so slightly and the tracking force will be out.

  10. #10
    .
    Join Date
     Feb 2006
    Posts
     7,350
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    The other arm's a Triplanar with a Shelter cartridge, a mean combo! Not sure about the nylon washers though.

  11. #11
    Founding Member ClassikFan's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     4,612
    Location
     Surrey
    Real Name
     Stuart
    Turn Table
     Michell Gyro SE
    Digital Source 1
     Yamaha CD-S2000
    Integrated Amp
     Plinius Pre/Power
    Speakers
     ProAc
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    kingsxfan wrote:
    Be careful, some of these devicesare magnetic and are useless for setting up a cart. The plate will pull the cart down on its cantilever ever so slightly and the tracking force will be out.
    The Decent Audio one says its nonmagnetic and accurate. Advert in back of HiFi World.
    Just coz you got the power... that don't mean you got the right.

  12. #12
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     12,272
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    garyi wrote:
    I am truly awed, something that Dave is happy about.
    There is much kit I am happy about my tuner (Magnum Dynalab) my speakers even the Naim kit makes me happy in fact given how sick I am, I am 9999% happier than most people

    I am even happy you are "awed"

  13. #13
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Davewhityetagain wrote:
    garyi wrote:
    I am truly awed, something that Dave is happy about.
    There is much kit I am happy about my tuner (Magnum Dynalab) my speakers even the Naim kit makes me happy in fact given how sick I am, I am 9999% happier than most people

    I am even happy you are "awed"
    yea but shurely your not happy with that pub carpet dave.

  14. #14
    Super Wammer GJO's Avatar
    Join Date
     Sep 2006
    Posts
     3,047
    Location
     Kent, ,
    Real Name
     Graham
    Turn Table
     Basis signature 2200
    T/Arm & Cart
     Vector 4, Koetsu Red
    SUT/Phono
     Koetsu SUT,ARC PH5
    Digital Source 1
     ARC CD3 mk2
    Integrated Amp
     Pathos Logos
    Speakers
     Amphion Zenon
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Some feedback from u guys who buy them would be apreciated,have had some bad experiences with chinese scales,some have been up to 1/2 gramme out !!

    Best ,cheap,TT upgrade for me,recently, has been a Gryphon de-magnetiser,£40 from e-bay.

  15. #15
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     12,272
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    rudolph hucker wrote:
    Davewhityetagain wrote:
    garyi wrote:
    I am truly awed, something that Dave is happy about.
    There is much kit I am happy about my tuner (Magnum Dynalab) my speakers even the Naim kit makes me happy in fact given how sick I am, I am 9999% happier than most people

    I am even happy you are "awed"
    yea but shurely your not happy with that pub carpet dave.
    :raoflmfao::sw:



    yes I am


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •