Audio Emotion  Epiphany Acoustics 
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Admin hifiwigwam's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     27,284
    Location
     Sussex, West Side.
    Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Living Voice OBX R2
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    As the Scottish lads have all the ART to play with in the world courtesy of AK etc. Do we think it is about time they lent errmm.. I don't know... maybe ME some speakers so that I can host bake offs for you all to try your kit with some ART speakers?

    I think that would be a very good idea.


    (You would never guess that our newest member works for ART would you. ?)

  2. #2
    Administrator Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     6,182
    Location
     Herts, United Kingdo
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Sounds logical to me, in fact maybe i should look after a pair too.. just to give optimal coverage ;)

  3. #3
    Guest

    Post imported post

    hifiwigwam wrote:
    As the Scottish lads have all the ART to play with in the world courtesy of AK etc. Do we think it is about time they lent errmm.. I don't know... maybe ME some speakers so that I can host bake offs for you all to try your kit with some ART speakers?

    I think that would be a very good idea.


    (You would never guess that our newest member works for ART would you. ?)



    I bet if you ask nicely, spot may try and arrange something for ya.

  4. #4
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     11,775
    Location
     , ,

    Post imported post

    Might be a pair coming south soon for a demo, had a word with a dealer and the company still have a few things to think about :dude:

  5. #5
    Admin hifiwigwam's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     27,284
    Location
     Sussex, West Side.
    Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Living Voice OBX R2
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    I will indeed ask nicely.

    TBH, I would happily trawl round to any southern bake offs with them to give us all a chance to find out what all the excitement is about. I bet they would get a good few sales out of it. Perhaps the southern dealer will oblidge.

  6. #6
    Guest

    Post imported post

    hifiwigwam wrote:
    I will indeed ask nicely.

    TBH, I would happily trawl round to any southern bake offs with them to give us all a chance to find out what all the excitement is about. I bet they would get a good few sales out of it. Perhaps the southern dealer will oblidge.
    if your gonna be trailing round southern england with them, then can I suggest the expression V6 or the stiletto models, the emotions will only fit in your car one at a time

  7. #7
    Admin hifiwigwam's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     27,284
    Location
     Sussex, West Side.
    Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Living Voice OBX R2
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    analoguekid wrote:
    hifiwigwam wrote:
    I will indeed ask nicely.

    TBH, I would happily trawl round to any southern bake offs with them to give us all a chance to find out what all the excitement is about. I bet they would get a good few sales out of it. Perhaps the southern dealer will oblidge.
    if your gonna be trailing round southern england with them, then can I suggest the expression V6 or the stiletto models, the emotions will only fit in your car one at a time
    I could rent a van. The Emotions would be overkill anyway.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Duvet's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     17,885
    Location
     sarf london
    Real Name
     Feather
    Turn Table
     Avid Acutus
    T/Arm & Cart
     SME V / Airtight PC1
    SUT/Phono
     Whest PS30 R
    Digital Source 1
     SB Touch
    DAC
     Micromega Mydac
    Speakers
     Kharma Ce 2.3
    Pre Amp
     ModWright LS36.5
    Power Amp
     Plinius SA103
    Headphones
     
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    I have mentioned this before but Art speakers are soon to be availble from Sounds of Music in Heathfield Sussex. Well thats the rumour i heard
    First pressings son !

  9. #9
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Perhaps spot could ask his Boss for details of new dealers and availability, and possible dem pairs in existence

  10. #10
    Admin hifiwigwam's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     27,284
    Location
     Sussex, West Side.
    Real Name
     James
    Turn Table
     Acoustic Solid 111
    T/Arm & Cart
     Audio Note / Benz
    SUT/Phono
     Puresound T10/P10
    Digital Source 1
     Leema - Antilla
    Digital Source 2
     SONOS connect
    DAC
     Leema Elements
    Speakers
     Living Voice OBX R2
    Pre Amp
     Modwright SWL 9.0SE
    Power Amp
     Advantage S100
    Headphones
     Bowers & Wilkins P7
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Duvet wrote:
    I have mentioned this before but Art speakers are soon to be availble from Sounds of Music in Heathfield Sussex. Well thats the rumour i heard
    about 5 minutes from my house! Ideal!

  11. #11
    Founding Wammer chezi61's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     2,074
    Location
     Fife , Scotland.
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Look , yez irnnae gittin thum.

    You'll all want to buy them , and the bigger the better. Well maybe not coz the Stilettoes impressed me the most , with the rite electrics.

    Emotions........................................we ll that's summin different altogether , I can only dream of these .

    chezi.

  12. #12
    Founding Wammer
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     6,548
    Location
     Cambs, , United King
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    well some of us southerners know the deal already

    the stiletto's with a quality 150W kick up the arse are unbelievable, but I think I might have mentioned that already ;)


    obviously people who already own art speakers would be ideal to lend some demo pairs to, how about some stiletto 6 or expression V6 :sw:

  13. #13
    Umberto
    Guest

    Post imported post

    I had a pair of skibos but naebody down south wanted them so they went to Aeberdeen. You should have been quicker guys

  14. #14
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Aug 2005
    Posts
     4,990
    Location
     thecrossovernetwork,
    Digital Source 1
     μΩ/Tascam/
    Integrated Amp
     MF/Quad
    Speakers
     MF/Heybrook
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Biscuit wrote:
    well some of us southerners know the deal already

    the stiletto's with a quality 150W kick up the arse are unbelievable, but I think I might have mentioned that already ;)


    obviously people who already own art speakers would be ideal to lend some demo pairs to, how about some stiletto 6 or expression V6 :sw:

    well if somebody lends me some emotions , I'll lend you the V6s ... ;)





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •