Audio Emotion Purite North  Epiphany Acoustics 
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    A hi fi envionmentalist Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     6,097
    Location
     Copenhagen
    Real Name
     Craig
    Digital Source 1
     Apple TV
    Integrated Amp
     NAD D7050
    Speakers
     Rega RS3
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    I have quite a lot of resin / sap from overhead trees on our street ggathering in wee drops on my windscreen

    Simply put, how do I get this tree-jizz off the glass????????

  2. #2
    Gufmeister Leonard Smalls's Avatar
    Join Date
     Aug 2005
    Posts
     8,039
    Location
     Shropshire Borders,
    Turn Table
     Clearaudio
    T/Arm & Cart
     SME
    SUT/Phono
     EAR
    Digital Source 1
     Advantage
    Speakers
     Leema/Ditton
    Pre Amp
     Bow
    Power Amp
     Bryston
    Headphones
     
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    2 choices - either scrape it off and hope, or use an organic solvent.
    However, some organic solvents will also dissolve the windscreen surround, so the best thing to try is neat concentrated screen wash, plus a bit of elbow grease.

  3. #3
    A hi fi envionmentalist Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     6,097
    Location
     Copenhagen
    Real Name
     Craig
    Digital Source 1
     Apple TV
    Integrated Amp
     NAD D7050
    Speakers
     Rega RS3
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    elbow grease it is. cheers Leonard

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    Lick it off, bitch.





































    Sorry, I just HAD to say that ;)

  5. #5
    A hi fi envionmentalist Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     6,097
    Location
     Copenhagen
    Real Name
     Craig
    Digital Source 1
     Apple TV
    Integrated Amp
     NAD D7050
    Speakers
     Rega RS3
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    earl of sodbury wrote:
    Lick it off, bitch.
    If it wasn't a dead cert to remind me of our one night together, I would :dude:

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    Craig wrote:
    earl of sodbury wrote:
    Lick it off, bitch.
    If it wasn't a dead cert to remind me of our one night together, I would :dude:
    You can't insult ME!



    Nice try though ;)

  7. #7
    Guest

    Post imported post

    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    rudolph hucker wrote:
    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl
    Yes, evidently the operation was only partly successful...

    Still better than being a Michael Winner look-alike

  9. #9
    Guest

    Post imported post

    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl
    Yes, evidently the operation was only partly successful...

    Still better than being a Michael Winner look-alike
    we are all only a stones throw from ending up like that aye lol? i nearly went that way when the first wife fucked off with my best friend..

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    rudolph hucker wrote:
    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl
    Yes, evidently the operation was only partly successful...

    Still better than being a Michael Winner look-alike
    we are all only a stones throw from ending up like that aye lol? i nearly went that way when the first wife fucked off with my best friend..
    Aye, I'm not even a stone's throw - more a pebble's roll.

    Ironic really, your first wife did you a massive favour y'know Rudi, y'should forgive and forget and move on: you'reWELL off out of it - done much better for y'sel 2nd time round.

  11. #11
    Guest

    Post imported post

    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl
    Yes, evidently the operation was only partly successful...

    Still better than being a Michael Winner look-alike
    we are all only a stones throw from ending up like that aye lol? i nearly went that way when the first wife fucked off with my best friend..
    Aye, I'm not even a stone's throw - more a pebble's roll.

    Ironic really, your first wife did you a massive favour y'know Rudi, y'should forgive and forget and move on: you'reWELL off out of it - done much better for y'sel 2nd time round.
    i hope so.



    how you been managing in your own? she been in contact with you at all.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    rudolph hucker wrote:
    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    earl of sodbury wrote:
    rudolph hucker wrote:
    i see you,ve found a photo of me for your new avatar earl
    Yes, evidently the operation was only partly successful...

    Still better than being a Michael Winner look-alike
    we are all only a stones throw from ending up like that aye lol? i nearly went that way when the first wife fucked off with my best friend..
    Aye, I'm not even a stone's throw - more a pebble's roll.

    Ironic really, your first wife did you a massive favour y'know Rudi, y'should forgive and forget and move on: you'reWELL off out of it - done much better for y'sel 2nd time round.
    i hope so.



    how you been managing in your own? she been in contact with you at all.
    I'm cool, we're still friends, and as I've oft-said it's a mixed blessing - I wouldn't have bailed out so quickly, but she'd let problems fester too long and said nothing...

    No point being bitter and angry - we had 9 good years, I want to be able to look back on that and enjoy the memories.

  13. #13
    Founding Wammer Sony6million's Avatar
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     2,504
    Location
     United Kingdom
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

    Post imported post

    Thats taking the easy way out, if it were me I'd work hard to stay angry and bitter haha
    You go for a walk in the park one day and wheelchair ninjas, Nazis, and pots and pans robots show up to kill you. And dinosaurs show up to eat the remains. You\'ve seen the news...?

  14. #14
    Wammer
    Join Date
     Oct 2006
    Posts
     2,171
    Location
     derby, , United Kingdom

    Post imported post

    Craig wrote:
    I have quite a lot of resin / sap from overhead trees on our street ggathering in wee drops on my windscreen

    Simply put, how do I get this tree-jizz off the glass????????
    Had this problem, also bird crap, but after i started using that "rainex" stuff i found it a hell of a lot easier to getsap and gunkoff, it does not stick so hard.

    The stuff is good anyway, over 60 or so you dont need wipers,rain runs off it in beads nicely, handy on the motorway.;)

    Is that Charlie.Church wobbling about in the water ?
    thru.






  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
     Jul 2005
    Posts
     8,941
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     Yes

    Post imported post

    Sony6million wrote:
    Thats taking the easy way out, if it were me I'd work hard to stay angry and bitter haha
    Been there, done that: guess who suffered?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •