MSB S200
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

ceraballs

set of 3 ceraball universall with box rrp 130 accept 80 inc pp ,

http://www.finite-elemente.de/en/inf...ungen/ceraball

sonority cones 80 set of 3 low cones inc pp [rrp 139]

http://www.sonoritydesign.co.uk/Products_low_cones.htm
    You might slip, you might slide, You might stumble and fall by the roadside, But don't ever let nobody drag your spirit down, Remember you're walking up to heaven
    Don't let nobody turn you 'round, eric bibb

Real Name
     phil
    Turn Table
     nil
    Digital Source 1
     msb cd4
    Digital Source 2
     bel canto fm 1
    DAC
     bel canto 3.5 vbrs
    Speakers
     ml summit x
    Pre Amp
     tisbury pre
    Power Amp
     MSB S200
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No
    Impressions report:
    "This already fantastic and above all affordable transducer gains so much in precision and bass performance with 3 Ceraballs that I never want to do without them ever again!"

"Winning the set of Ceraballs last week was a pleasant surprise (I've never won anything before in my life)!. I was just as surprised at the effect of these "feet" that set in only after placing only three of them under my CD player. The sound image gained in spatial depth and became more precise. I will probably use more Ceraballs under other system components." Equipment:
    CD-Player

"Although I am no expert and don't have any measuring engineering equipment, I could immediately ascertain a clear improvement in the music reproduction. My initial scepticism of "miracle products" like these was totally unfounded. The sound really is clearer, airier and plainer"

"After a number of tests I put the Ceraballs beneath my turntable – with an unbelievable improvement in sound at this price. My Oracle Delphi is already on an Lp stand and is additionally decoupled, but with the Ceraballs placed between the equipment base and acrylic base, the results were astounding. In brief: I listen just as loud but more relaxed at 5db less volume. I've already ordered a further two sets from my dealer, as they will be worth the money under both my Audioplan buffer transformer and the Oracle mains unit. I'll have to start saving up for a Pagode Master reference." Equipment:
    Oracle Delphi, Audioplan Trenntrafo
    You might slip, you might slide, You might stumble and fall by the roadside, But don't ever let nobody drag your spirit down, Remember you're walking up to heaven
    Don't let nobody turn you 'round, eric bibb