Epiphany Acoustics Evolution Audio  Audio Emotion 
    Wammer

Dynamic Turtle returns! To sell his system sadly :-(

Hi Guys,

Been away for a very long time, pursuing other expensive interests :rolleyes: .

Anyway, to cut a looooong story short, I'm moving house soon and am sadly going to have to sell my system. Everything is in naturally perfect order. Here is a more comprehensive list of the equipment. I can get you more detailed specs or pics by email upon request:

Amphion Xenon MkI floorstanders. Maple. Perfect condition. No boxes so pick up only (SE London). Virtually identical MkII RRP £2.5k? Bought from Central Audio for £1400. Asking £SOLD

Marantz SA-KI Pearl. Immaculate. Box/remote/ishiwata sacd etc. Bought from Jordan Acoustics new with extended 5 year warranty. Amazing player that miraculously manages to play the 50 odd SACDs in my collection without turning its nose up. Will be sad to see this rock solid player go. SACDs can be a nightmare to read. I should know. Owned about seven players over the years. RRP £2.5k, Asking £SOLD

Acoustic Signature Analogue One MkIII + SME IV. Bought from the Emporium. No box, so collection only from SE London. Comes with additional rega armboard and 5mm Funk Achromat. Also comes with the power supply and one motor + all accessories. Amazing rock solid plays that once calibrated, stays calibrated. Bass is incredible as you can imagine from a 44kg TT. SME S/N 432XX. Perfect with box & all accessories. Optional Pro-ject Ground-it isolation platform also for sale with eight sorbothane pucks & spikes. TT RRP £4.5k I think. SME RRP £1.6k(!). Asking £2k for the TT, £1100 for the SME and £100 for the platform.

Ortofon Rondo Bronze. Immaculate. <100 hours. Classic Ortofon - very neutral presentation playing only what's in the grooves with no romantic embellishments. RRP £550, asking SOLD

MF A308cr pre-amp. Box/manual/remote. Underrated pre amp from the days when they made gear in England with better quality control. Nice smooth treble. Rock solid bass. AMAZING MM/MC PHONO STAGE. Seriously. I had an £2k ARC PH5 phono stage and sold it because the MF delivered 95% of the performance. I think you'll be very impressed upon demonstration. Asking £SOLD

Usher Audio Reference 1.2 Power Amp. 32kg Class A beast. More domestically acceptable (haha) brother of the monstrous R1.5. Very hard to find now. Runs hot but not stupidly so. 65 Amperes of current, if you can handle it? :JPS: Asking £SOLD

Cheers,
    DT
    Last edited by Dynamic Turtle; 21-09-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    SACD: Marantz Pearl Lite
    Vinyl: Dynavector DV10x > Thorens TD309 > MF KW550 (JS Audio) > Wilson Benesch Square Two

Wammer
    Real Name
     Frank
    Turn Table
     German
    T/Arm & Cart
     Japanese/British
    SUT/Phono
     British
    Digital Source 1
     American
    DAC
     British
    Integrated Amp
     Swedish
    Speakers
     British
    Pre Amp
     British
    Power Amp
     American
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No
    pm sent

Wammer
    OK I need to postpone any sales until next week. Massive headache with lawyers, surveyors, agents. etc. Need to focus....

Apologies,
    DT
    Vinyl: Dynavector DV10x > Thorens TD309 > MF KW550 (JS Audio) > Wilson Benesch Square Two

Wammer
    BUMP - all sold now apart from the TT, tonearm and platform :-)

Wammer
    bump

Wammer
    Turn Table
     Black w/silver rims
    T/Arm & Cart
     From that Dutch guy
    Digital Source 1
     Small black boxes
    DAC
     Small black box
    Speakers
     Big, black & heavy
    Power Amp
     Two black boxes
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No
    Can you post some pics of the TT?

Wammer
    sorry noffua, I don't know how to! There does't appear to be an attachments option on the advanced post section.

It's same one for sale on ebay though - you can see pictures there.

Real Name
     Anthony
    Turn Table
     turns
    Digital Source 1
     spins
    Integrated Amp
     hot
    Speakers
     electrify
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No
    Have to go through some picture hosting site like Photobucket to upload photos. There is a stickie, by Tel, in 'Questions about this Forum' section. Failing that, go to www.hifiguy.co.uk as he is a dealer for A.S. and has piccies. Nice bit of kit, btw.

Anthony
    "He who increases knowledge increases sorrow" Live in ignorance and be happy.

Wammer
    OK Thanks Anthony

Wammer
    bump

Wammer
    Digital Source 1
     McIntosh MCD1100
    Digital Source 2
     Leema Antila 2S
    Speakers
     Wilson B ACT C60's
    Pre Amp
     Jeff Rowland Corus
    Power Amp
     Leema Hydra 2's
    Headphones

In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Turtle View Post
    bump
    Are you selling your 50 SACD's?

I'd be interested in some of them

Wammer
    Ha! No, not yet. I'm using an old universal dvd player as a go-between for the moment, until I buy the SA-KI pearl back when finances allow.

Anyway, anyone who collects SACDs know that there are only a handful worth owning. Pretty mediocre catalogue really. Unless you like classical or jazz (yawn).

Wammer
    bump

Wammer
    bump

Wammer
    Tonearm now sold, TT still for sale :-)

Wammer
    bump

Wammer
    OK good news, IT'S ALL GONE! Apart from the Project platform :-)