Mains Cables R Us. Temple Audio  Cranage Hifi Show
    Wammer

Post imported post

Focal's Utopia Diva's a beautiful slim and elegant floorstander, with superb integration and rich sound, truly engaging and fun with all the properties associated with the Uopia range.
    These pair are ex demonstrators, in the Classic finish, with boxes and the usual Coherent facilities RRP £8399 ex-demostration price £4995

http://www.focal-fr.com/home/en/utopiabe/index.htm

http://www.coherent-systems.co.uk/contact.asp

Distributor/stockists of Audio Physics/Art Loudspeakers/Belles /Bel canto/Black Ravioli/Coherent-Systems cabling /Esoteric/Focal Loudspeakers/Heco loudspeakers/Puresound/Revolver Loudspeakers/RPG Panels/Still points/Townshend audio

Wammer

Post imported post

If only they were in Avant-Garde

Wammer

Post imported post

Sorry about that Alex, though I'm sure you can talk the good lady nicely
    Distributor/stockists of Audio Physics/Art Loudspeakers/Belles /Bel canto/Black Ravioli/Coherent-Systems cabling /Esoteric/Focal Loudspeakers/Heco loudspeakers/Puresound/Revolver Loudspeakers/RPG Panels/Still points/Townshend audio

Wammer

Post imported post

It's me not the mrs

I'm a bit of a fussy bugger, I was gutted they didn't do the 1007s in a light finish.

Wammer

Post imported post

Alex, now you can have what ever colour you like sir, as long as you come up with the colour chip they do them that colour for you (15% charge though)

Wammer

Post imported post

Ah yes, I remember reading that. A rather good idea! Unfortunately got my 1007s when they first came out

Wammer

Post imported post

Now sold