This is doing my nut in !
Flash videos and that means principlally Youtube, all play for eleven seconds then freze. I can click further along the progress bar and it will resume playing from that point, but only for another 11 or 12 seconds. I've tried a Flash annimation site to see if it's just Youtube but no, it does seem to be to do with it being Flash.
I've gone through the obvious things, listed below, but the problem continues. Feck me, the thing I hate about these things is that they can be sooo open ended and it's taking up my time.
I have :
- Updated XP
- Cleared out cache
- Used C-Cleaner to clear out cache of everything
- Done a full Kaspersky virus scan at the highest setting
- Deleted Flash Player using the Flash Uninstaller
- Installed the latest Flash Player
- Tried using Firefox instead of IE and using a new Flash install in that
- In right click settings on Youtube, unticked Enable Hardware Acceleration, to eliminate the GPU as culprit - no effect
- Phoned the ISP to check for traffic management ( none ) and any other issues ( none )
- Checked speed - just under 4 Meg, but all clips even at 240 all stop at 11 seconds. Not buffering, just a halt. Again, can resume, but only for another 11/12 secs.
Can anyone suggest anything else to check ?