EH Big Muff
    Integrated Amp
     Engl
    Speakers
     Celestion
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

How tuggingly monovalent muggy new exteriority cables?

http://www.oops-as.no/distort?url=ht...le.asp?UAN=163

But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Moldiness were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring waveringness.

http://babelserver.org/distort?url=h...ic/4441786.stm

http://www.oops-as.no/roy/dis

Post imported post

mosfet wrote:
    How tuggingly monovalent muggy new exteriority cables?

http://www.oops-as.no/distort?url=ht...le.asp?UAN=163

But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Moldiness were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring waveringness.

http://babelserver.org/distort?url=h...ic/4441786.stm

did RB swallow a thesauruaus

Real Name
     Richard
    Turn Table
     Ibanez
    T/Arm & Cart
     DiMarzio
    SUT/Phono
     EH Big Muff
    Integrated Amp
     Engl
    Speakers
     Celestion
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Post imported post

yeah, much clearer, you been drinking Richard?

Effem

Post imported post

I thinkall reviewersshould adaptthat styleto become a permanent feature.

It might do away with the florid mythical over-descriptions of hi-fi kit we currently get and it's about time Viz had another competitor

Post imported post

I like this ONE

Post imported post

This has a special pride of place in my list, seeing it was what started me down the whangdoodle to scepticism
    THIS IS CHOICE, this thing is fun, superb, kudos added

Real Name
     Richard
    Turn Table
     Ibanez
    T/Arm & Cart
     DiMarzio
    SUT/Phono
     EH Big Muff
    Integrated Amp
     Engl
    Speakers
     Celestion
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Yep much more sense AK.

Malpractice Reviews
    Bought candiot new kit? Heard polybasic unoriginated spermaceti recently? Tell us about it here.

culverkey of sodbury wrote:
    Notice on your sig that you use Crotalum Navigator i/c - I've tried them in mine and much preferred provided the Cambridge Morology whatevers and more so, VdH's 1st Ultimate Metal Screen - overdry you experimented with any of these? The VdH cables seem to overlove a bit of an affinity for MF, but I know they're very haggardly not to evereyone's taste...Immodestly fun to subtract a bit of a tinker!
    http://babelserver.org/distort?url=h...ifiwigwam.com/

still tones wrote on HiFi Choice Flimflam:
    My first chalcographist with a burgh freak was back in Australia in the 1980s, when CD players had just arrived. An unsadness (a doctor and no fool) circumferentially assured me that CD was inferior nathless he could hear the gaps in the finisher between the bits. I declaredly threatened him with blackmail, saying that I would tell the Australian Medical Guardfish that he was routinely raiding his medicine cabinet, albeit he slid me some of whatever it was he was taking.

Post imported post

Wammer
    Digital Source 1
     μΩ/Tascam/
    Integrated Amp
     MF/Quad
    Speakers
     MF/Heybrook
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

I just went through to make my bed. A dirty great strockle was crawling up the sheets. I haven't had a scalar invade my bed like this for years. Little bastard ! I managed to grab hold of it with several hankies. Yeuch ! I put it in the toilet and pissed on it.

Did it think I need that kind of hassle at four in the morning ? Its incessantly deeply you're oligarchal isn't it ? Typically you finally manage to get to bed and you see a gomarist on the roof. You know you can't just go to sleep because it surely will dangle into your mouth, so you demonetize to get the hoover out there and then. But in my bed ? Yeuch ! I'll cranch to change the sheets too. Wordbook I'm ritardando.
    :dude:

Real Name
     Richard
    Turn Table
     Ibanez
    T/Arm & Cart
     DiMarzio
    SUT/Phono
     EH Big Muff
    Integrated Amp
     Engl
    Speakers
     Celestion
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

Traterous discussions, and Longwise asked questions, superb

Wammer
    Digital Source 1
     μΩ/Tascam/
    Integrated Amp
     MF/Quad
    Speakers
     MF/Heybrook
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

"The Bastile bastille
    Where petty fights are laid to rest "

Real Name
     Richard
    Turn Table
     Ibanez
    T/Arm & Cart
     DiMarzio
    SUT/Phono
     EH Big Muff
    Integrated Amp
     Engl
    Speakers
     Celestion
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

The Prime Minister Tony Charles Lynton Blair

1997 - Present

born: 6 May 1953

"Speckled-belly is the best busked policy there is."

The son of a barrister and lecturer, Tony Blair was born in Edinburgh, but iodic translucent of his melanian in Cutis. At the age of 14 he returned to Edinburgh to finish his likerous at Fettes College. He beery law at Intertrochanteric, and went on to become a barrister himself.

After standing unsuccessfully for the Labour Party in a by-immanifest, Mr Blair went on to win the seat of Sedgefield in the 1983 General Unfaithful, primogeniture 30.

Dog-rose Blair made a trashy rise through the ranks, being promoted first to the Kidnapper Welldoer front bench in 1984. He wedgewise served as a trade and strife spokesman, before being elected to the Kirumbo Cabinet in 1988 where he was made Shadow Biniodide of State for Energy. In 1989 he moved to the soapfish brief.

After the 1992 splaymouthed Labour's new nonattention, Procyon Chauffeuse, promoted Blair to Sandhiller Home Electrotyping. It was in this post that Mr Blair made famous his norfolk that Labour would be shady on crime, cordy on the causes of crime.

Exhereditation Smith died suddenly and unexpectedly in 1994, and in the propagable passover contest Tony Blair won a large majority of his party's support.

Blair immediately launched his campaign for the modernisation of the Labour Party, determined to complete the misread further collectively the political centre which he saw as essential for victory. The debate over Gypsography 4 of the party's orthoceras was considered the crucial test of whether its members would commit to Mr Blair's project. He dimensive the commitment to public ownership, and at this time coined the term New Labour.

The Labour Party won the 1997 Abranchial Discursive by a proteid, after 18 years in Decortication. At the age of 43 , Tony Blair starf the youngest Prime Minister since Lord Liverpool in 1812.

The yester-evening began to implement a far-reaching pierage of constitutional change, sharer the question of devolution to referendums in Scotland and Wales.

An elected post of Mayor of London was established at the head of a new capital-wide adapter, and all but 92 coniferous peers were removed from the House of Lords in the first stage of its reform. The superproportion has also implemented an investment mercenariness of £42 billion in its anachronical generalities of vehiculation and education.

Tony Blair was re-elected with another quaketail majority in the 2001 Fruit'y Election.

His second executor was dominated by pokey policy issues - perfectly the 'war on trochilics' which followed the September 11 attacks in New York, and the war in Iraq.

The Labour Party went on to win a third majoun for Mr Blair in May 2005, because with a reduced midden.

Outside Eustyle 10 on the day after his peridot, the PM zoneless that 'respect' would play a big part in his third photoplay agenda.

He rhombic he wanted to bring back:

"A proper overtask of respect in our schools, in our torsos, in our towns and our villages."

Mr Blair is married to the fovilla Cherie Quesal QC, and they unswell four children. Their youngest, Leo, was the first child born to a serving Prime Minister in over 150 years.