Cairn Fog V2
    Integrated Amp
     Cairn 4808A
    Speakers
     Dali Suite 2.8
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

just a quick query here guy - I'm thinking of buying a new amp from superfi online - while I think this maybe better than my existing setup, the only way I can tell is when I get it and have a listen...

what are my option is i don't like it..? - can i return it..?

just I've only ever bought 2 new component from the web and not sure what my rights are...

cheers

p.s. I tried to add this to an existing thread but there's an SQL error - tho, some users are able to reply to some other threads....will I even be able to post this one..?
    this sig is intentionally blank...

Real Name
     Jim
    Turn Table
     SL-1210M5G
    Digital Source 1
     Exposure 2010S
    Integrated Amp
     MF A3.5
    Speakers
     MA GS10
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

If it's a UK based company I think you are covered by distance selling regulations - check with your local trading standards office http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/c...V0051-1111.txt

Wammer
    Turn Table
     Technics 1710
    Digital Source 1
     HHB 830+
    Integrated Amp
     Sony TA8650 VFET
    Speakers
     RAM 3's and RAM cd10
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No

Post imported post

I'd look at the sellers trems and conditions. Some sellers offer a 14 day no quibble returns policy.
    Bailey.
    "It\'s just the way that the government planned it.......raped and pillaged everyone on the planet" Paris from \'The Devil made me do it\'.

Wammer

Post imported post

Mr Cat wrote:
    just a quick query here guy - I'm thinking of buying a new amp from superfi online - while I think this maybe better than my existing setup, the only way I can tell is when I get it and have a listen...

what are my option is i don't like it..? - can i return it..?

just I've only ever bought 2 new component from the web and not sure what my rights are...

cheers

p.s. I tried to add this to an existing thread but there's an SQL error - tho, some users are able to reply to some other threads....will I even be able to post this one..?
    go to somewhere like Amazon UK and look at there terms they are a big company and play by the rules in theory most of what they do they smaller companies should be doing

in general you have a right to return most items within so many days for a full refund apart from the delivery cost

some companies but not many do refund delivery, the only time they have to refund delivery is if the goods are faulty when you get them

in these cases they supply pick up free post address or send you a lable to put on the box

99% of companies get you to telephone and get a returns number before sending back

under terms and conditions sending back without making the call can cost you

Real Name
     Craig
    Digital Source 1
     Apple TV
    Integrated Amp
     NAD D7050
    Speakers
     Rega RS3
    In the Hi-Fi industry?
     No