AD Audio Satchmo
Marantz PM-4 The Holy Grail of Vintage Amps
Matrix Audio X SPDIF 2
Matrix Audio Quattro II
DEAL OF THE DAY
Tellurium Q Ultra Blue Speaker Cables
2014 Midwest Audiofest Tent Sale & Vintage Audio Swap
Arcam launch new MusicLife iOS App
MusicLife iOS app is now live
Developed in-house at Arcam by their new app software team, MusicLife is designed to be easier to use, faster and more stable than other similar apps.
Easy to integrate with Bluetooth, the app supports playing media from network/UPnP servers out to any Bluetooth device, enabling streaming on almost anything, if paired with an Arcam miniBlink or rBlink Bluetooth DAC.
Download Now – iTunes Store
Multi-purpose streaming and control
– Stream from Server or Computer to iPhone / iPad
– Stream from Server or Computer to connected Arcam Hi-Fi or Home Cinema component
– Stream from iPhone / iPad to connected Arcam Hi-Fi or Home Cinema component
– Stream from Server or Computer to any Bluetooth Device
– Stream from iPhone / iPad to any Bluetooth Device
Control the Media Player in Arcam network-based music systems, including advanced features such as playback of content stored on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, library searching, sorting and shuffle & repeat playback.
Improvements over old Arcam SongBook app
– In-house design allows a faster navigation and a better user experience
– Play lists can now be generated and re-arranged with ease
– Gives you the ability to turn Arcam Bluetooth devices into network streamers
– Allows you to rename devices
The following Arcam components all feature an advanced network streaming music player.
– CDS27 SACD/CD player.
– UDP411 Blu-ray player.
– AV950, AVR750, AVR450, AVR380. AVR400, AVR360, AV888, AVR600, AVR500 Receivers
– Solo Neo one-box music system.
– airDAC integrated DAC.
– iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
Uniquely, play out from network or iPhone/Pad to any Bluetooth device is possible, including the Arcam Solo bar and the rBlink/miniBlink Bluetooth DACs.
Turn any audio component into a network streamer
Using an Arcam rBlink or miniBlink and the MusicLife app, you can turn ANY audio component into an iPad, iPhone controlled network music streamer. Simply plug an rBlink or miniBlink into any audio product device with stereo inputs.
8th December 2017, Welshpool: Hand-made in Wales, Leema Acoustics’ new Pulse IV amplifier is the …