DUVET
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Articles Club About

• DUVET
      DUVET replied to the thread Thanks but Goodbye.
      This is my post Hi everyone . We have not been able to gain a commitment from the owners of the forum to do another show . So we the...
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to akamatsu's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      "An Hour Before it's Dark" has taken on a new meaning. ;):(
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to Knipester's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      Good luck guys, your work over recent years has been nothing short of heroic. A new chapter awaits with my support 100% behind you all.
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to Gizza's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      A mahoosive thank you to all you that have given up your time freely as moderators, administrators, show organisers etc. You have been...
    • DUVET
      DUVET replied to the thread Thanks but Goodbye.
      Well that says it all . Fair play Tony
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to Tony_J's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      I have to agree with what @DUVET and @Cambs12 have said. The situation that the forum finds itself in is clearly untenable and with no...
    • DUVET
      DUVET replied to the thread Wam issues.
      Your original deal for want of a better word was with Peter Sowerby . Long gone . We will not fund a Linn Forum if the Wam forum...
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to Cambs12's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Love Love.
      From my personal perspective, I would like to thank the mod team, and everyone who has been on the mod team, through the years. I would...
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to ozzric's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      Thank you for your passion and all that you have done for the WAM. Sad to see you go at this point. I will wait to see what happens as I...
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to orbscure's post in the thread Thanks but Goodbye with Like Like.
      Understand both of your positions 100% Danny... the WAM's loss is the new ventures gain and I'd like to thank both of you for your time...
    • DUVET
      DUVET posted the thread Thanks but Goodbye in 2 Channel.
      @Cambs12 and @DUVET are leaving the Wam . Not a flounce but just an honest reaction to what is going on . First of all thanks to all...
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to garn63's post in the thread The WAM is ours now. with Like Like.
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to simon ess's post in the thread The WAM is ours now. with Haha Haha.
      Andrew Ridgeley... Formerly of....
    • DUVET
      DUVET reacted to JustinTime's post in the thread The WAM is ours now. with Like Like.
      They’d struggle to make the case for any name including “wam” to be their property… HiFiWasWam was a bit tongue in cheek but it might...
    • DUVET
      DUVET replied to the thread The WAM is ours now..
      Nice but not worth the legal ball ache involved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…