For sale a high-end pair of Pass Aleph-X
Balanced Class-A monoblocks based on the Nelson Pass scheme
Please see the photo gallery of the finished amplifiers
Pass Aleph X - Final
Photos from the process of building the amplifiers
Pass Aleph X - Building
Both amplifiers have DRV 134 Audio-Balanced Line Drivers that convert a single-ended input into balanced output pair.
So You are always using 100% of capabilitys of this amplifiers. - Independet power supply to DRV 134.
They have only 0,012mV and 0,008mV on outside.
- Size xxx mm
- Capacitors of each one is 198000uf (105'C temp version)
- Toroidal transformer 500VA in Audio Version .
- Power outputs is 70W /8ohm (mesured with sinus 200Hz signal input)
- 12volts Trigger can be used to power on .
- Audio connectors RCA XLR are Neutrik
- Silicon wires used to build.
- Vitrohm non indictive resistors and Dale RN60D.
- 24 power output transistors have been chosen from 100.
- DC blocker
- independent temp. protection 70'C
Each one weight 18kg.
Will be shipped in secured, solid wooden boxes.
Price 1599 with shipping. ONO
or swap Naim SuperNait 2