2020/2021 Football Season

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Everton should have put the game to bed in the last 10 mins
That would require a footballer who can finish and we don't have any . Both teams missing their main playmakers , Grealish / Rodriguez .

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That would require a footballer who can finish and we don't have any . Both teams missing their main playmakers , Grealish / Rodriguez .
Haha...& we had Kienan (1 goal in 2yrs), Elghazi (get u 1 in 7) Fingers crossed then. xD  Your way in for 1/2 an hour was Elmo who came in for Cash. I dont think either of us have got the squad to even manage Europe if we got there.  We havent got enough for the Prem ?  Europe would be coupled with a relegation fight.  :)

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There was a surprise a match between Utd and Liverpool that was not a boring tight affair . Neither side covered themselves in glory and both made huge mistakes. Difference between them was Liverpool were better and sharper at converting their chances. A good win and I think Liverpool slightly shaded it but essential for us if we are to have any hope of catching up with those in front.

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Well done Palace. Typical Villa of late. Weve got Elmo at right back for the rest of season & he cant cut it anymore. Squad thin & replacements needed.  UTV. 

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some days in football you just can not believe what you are seeing and today was one of them . A poor decision by the referee gifts Liverpool the chance to equalise , I still have no idea why he awarded a free kick and i am pretty sure he does not know either.

Then in the fifth minute of extra time when there was only supposed to be four minutes Alison Becker goes up for a corner and scores with a truly great header , you could not write this stuff and given the poor way we have performed for much of this season it just about keeps our chase for fourth place alive . The good old Liverpool roller coaster is back and in full swing lets not make anything easy lets give you a huge down and then a huge swing of elation . Good job my latest ECG says my heart is still beating strong and healthy .

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
From time to time I drop into the 'Red Cafe', the Man U Forum. Ive always found it surprising how critical the members are of their own team and management.

One topic that's occupying the membership at the moment is quite interestin - 'how many of the current Man U starting eleven would get into the City side?'

Over to you guys..

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Edinson Cavani ,Bruno Fernandez and Mason Greenwood squad players , not first choice starters .

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some important games in the Premier League tonight, and most of the ones affecting European places , difficult to predict. Expecting Spurs to beat Villa ( although hoping for the opposite) Everton v Wolves a draw, Liverpool to win by the odd goal at Burnley, WBA to shock West Ham, and Arsenal to thrash Palace of course  :D

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
C'mon you Villa boys !   We havent won at Spurs for a long time. Thoroughly deserved & the score flattered Spurs. Spurs fans booing them off at half/full time ? Thought you would like this story Col  :)    UTV.

* youngest team in the Prem. Not bad. The future bodes well.

Reactions: Bazzer

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some important games in the Premier League tonight, and most of the ones affecting European places , difficult to predict. Expecting Spurs to beat Villa ( although hoping for the opposite) Everton v Wolves a draw, Liverpool to win by the odd goal at Burnley, WBA to shock West Ham, and Arsenal to thrash Palace of course  :D
What do I know,   :rofl:   well apart from my own team, and it could get a bit Spursy on Sunday  :D

• Haha
Reactions: garn63

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
9_9  C'mon Everton at home to Wolves , no problem .
You need a good display when you havent seen one for months. Richarlison ? Like you I think he's found his level. Hasnt moved his game on..or grown up ?  Did he play well tonight  :)    W'eve had players at the club for yrs who from day one didnt try to improve. If they did the stats on them now a red warning would say NO.  When I see questionable signings today I think someone is moving money.  Old cynic ? definitely Baz.   :)

* Wins good for the spirits lads.

Reactions: Bazzer

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Given Liverpools struggles with lower position teams I expected a very nervy and close game . If any Burnley player could finish then I think that is what we would have got . As it is this was an easy win for a Liverpool side not really playing well but finishing when it matters.

Just one hurdle to get over on Sunday and we will have at least qualified for the CL that is not somehting I would have said with any confidence two months ago .

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Richarlison ? Like you I think he's found his level. Hasnt moved his game on..or grown up ?  Did he play well tonight
Average game , he can't kick a ball , pushes it too far in front so usually loses it but what he can do and is the best in team is score with his head , he can get his head on anything in a crowded box .

_118578681_richarlison.jpg

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Spurs looked a side in the doldrums against Villa.

Where will Kane be going?

Man U supporters, if their Forum is a guide, do not want him, me included. Apart from the stop gap Cavani signing Oli G-S has favoured youth over experience in the transfer market.

But who are the up and coming centre forwards? Anyone in Europe?

Jack

Fernandes would get a start for City, Bazzer, surely..

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The betting for next season's Premiership winner is interesting:

Man City 8/11

Chelsea 11/2

Liverpool 13/2

Man United 8/1

Where would your money be at those odds Bazzer? (I know you like a flutter from time to time..)

Jack NSM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles