Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Okay we are now at the stage of having rooms and exhibitors confirmed which is great . This is just an idea and can be much added to or dismissed whichever is best .

I will have a room and will have my own music on HD . So what as a visitor would you like to hear ? Add your track album or artist and let me try and ensure that I have what you would like to hear . If they are ready I will confirm that I have those and when you come in to the room I will do what I can to let you hear your choice .

Over to all of you as guests to let me know . Obviously this can also help other exhibitors to provide more of what you want to listen to.

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I take it this is for rooms where physical media/ playback is not an option ?

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can you access Seven Last Words of Christ - Introduction? Recorded using the 4th most powerful organ in the world and on vinyl it possibly contains the lowest note cut to vinyl.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Can you access Seven Last Words of Christ - Introduction? Recorded using the 4th most powerful organ in the world and on vinyl it possibly contains the lowest note cut to vinyl.
a few on Tidal, any particular version?

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@TIU I do not have any access to streaming services so any requests that are not in my collection I will have yo buy before the event . So there are a number of versions of this as noted above (sorry I am not a classical music listener so do not have much knowledge of it) so have you a version in mind ? Or would any version do ?

TIU

Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No worries, I was just thinking of an interesting track. I have it on a compilation LP.

TIU

Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The version I have is 'Monique Page / Regis Rousseau / Theodore Dubois.' A note of caution states: 'Be very careful with the playback level on first listen.'

TIU

Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sure is but Andrew doesn't have to buy it, if that's possible digitally.

gintonic

Noise, distortion & faff
Wammer
Apr 25, 2012
no where
AKA
simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Voodoo People
Warriers Dance
Charly