Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My Ravens are in a perilous position through above average injuries to their roster. If Cincinatti get beaten by the Chiefs (likely) and they win against the Rams then they have a chance of topping their division.

Much depends on Lamar's ankle..

Meanwhile the Chiefs and the Packers march on..

Crucial part of the season with a lot of players looking over their shoulder, including baker mayfield..?

Bills resurgent..

Jack

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As we all know the injury-hit Ravens didnt make it to the playoffs. Several of their games were narrow defeats, but there's no room for excuses in this tough game.

You all know the teams that have got to the playoffs already, and there is a bunch of games being played in the next 24 hours.

Im a punter as well as an enthusiast and I think i have placed a value bet just now - the 49ers to beat the Dallas Cowboys.The key to this game is the San Francisco defensive line which is brutal and will not give Zak Prescott, the Dallas QB, any peace. He will not get the protection he needs to through the ball well and may throw interceptions as a result. I took 2.5, i.e., 6/4.

Last season I backed Dallas against a struggling team (forget which) and he was crap - his handling and throwing was awful. It was later reported that he hated playing in the rain (it rained heavily throughout) because he couldnt grip the ball. If weather conditions are poor, either due to the cold or the rain, I'm doubling my bet.

The Cards could upset the Rams.

Looking forward to seeing the next few games - its all on the line!

Jack

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
PLAY OFFS

Absolute stormer of a 4th quarter between the Bills and the home side, the Chiefs. WoW! The Chiefs won in the dying seconds in a topsy turvey game that must have made nailbiting viewing for those playing on Betfair in running.

Fine advertisement for the game.  cant wait to see what Jason and Ose make of it on the Beeb - they are the best sports broadcasters available on tele, bar none!

Jack NSM

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bengals in the Superbowl Final! Gadzooks!
They won in a thriller against the much vaunted Chiefs.

Agreed - the NFL 'never disappoints!'
Jack NSM