Arrghhh the pain

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
You could move up north ? we could get four bed bit of land for our small place down here

some have barns
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

or get very long lease on a farm some not too dear we had big place up north with this lot http://www.smithsgore.co.uk/site/propertySearch/searchUK_lettings.php?fImg=4

for example http://www.fastcropit.com/sggr/html/templates_php/details.cfm?id=SGco167110

they do long lease farms and other buildings in the middle of nowhere

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
Nice idea but there is no work for me unless it;s in the financial capitals

More importantly I've turned the music up again, HOW MUCH BASS jesus christae.

Sounds completely different to the quads. Currently got the Who wont get fooled again playing.

Next some ACDC methinks

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
It's an interesting difference. vocals are more prominent in the mix but I think thats just becasue the mush around them is cleaner. I can play at any volume and it will still rock where the quads had to be LOUD to do the same.

The old cliche of hearing new things popped up, finger clicks on a jazz record I had never heard.

Floyed was amazing, Artic monkeys rocked their socks of and ACDC are really back in black
smile.png

Lets hope the euphoria lasts becasue right now these are sounding exactly what I would have wanted if I had to make a list.

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
Are they made in France ?

If so saw the guy the other day
smile.png
(long story) he was heading to a pub :raoflmfao:like his stuff, on a promise to play with a cd player ? or was it an amp
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ant wrote:

It's an interesting difference. vocals are more prominent in the mix but I think thats just becasue the mush around them is cleaner. I can play at any volume and it will still rock where the quads had to be LOUD to do the same.The old cliche of hearing new things popped up, finger clicks on a jazz record I had never heard.

Floyed was amazing, Artic monkeys rocked their socks of and ACDC are really back in black
smile.png

Lets hope the euphoria lasts becasue right now these are sounding exactly what I would have wanted if I had to make a list.
Glad you like em Ant.
thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ant wrote:

It's an interesting difference. vocals are more prominent in the mix but I think thats just becasue the mush around them is cleaner. I can play at any volume and it will still rock where the quads had to be LOUD to do the same.The old cliche of hearing new things popped up, finger clicks on a jazz record I had never heard.

smile.png

Glad you like em Ant.
thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
Davewhityetagain wrote:

Are they made in France ?If so saw the guy the other day
smile.png
(long story) he was heading to a pub :raoflmfao:like his stuff, on a promise to play with a cd player ? or was it an amp
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif
They are French. The CD player is great but just didn't have a wide enough soundstage for me. The amps are incredible, you should listen to them.

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
I've got a feeling that CD players are going to be less of an issue now. I listened to the worst CD in my collection and found that there is a volume I can listen to it and enjoy it. Before that was not the case.

I bought Joni Mitchel Blue a couple of weeks back and didn't like it at all. Now however it makes perfect sense.

A definite upgrade for not a lot of cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles