ATC Anniversary SCM 150s / 2 Months Old!!

enjoy_the_music

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2006
Brittany , France
AKA
Farmer Rich
Bill thats a terrible photo!
smile.png

Still the ones on eBay make up for it....stunning speakers! Love the wood.

The Hifi Gallery

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 1, 2005
Kinross
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Polarbear wrote:

Hmm, they are tempting!
you realise they are active, would mean getting rid of some naim and some fraim, can you cope with that again
biggrin.png

oh and aren't your new plugs all to one side of the system, would mean an awfy long flex, and aren't they balanced only?

Markus

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 29, 2005
North Thrumpton, ,
Paul, this is in your ad -

"Add the fact that these limited edition Anniversaries have many upgrades over the basic models (not just cosmetic ones) and the value for money is off the scale."

I have tried to gleanfrom the ATC website what the upgrades are but did not get very far. Could you detail how these differ from the standard 150, non-cosmetics-wise?

The Hifi Gallery

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 1, 2005
Kinross
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Markus Sauer wrote:

Paul, this is in your ad -"Add the fact that these limited edition Anniversaries have many upgrades over the basic models (not just cosmetic ones) and the value for money is off the scale."

I have tried to gleanfrom the ATC website what the upgrades are but did not get very far. Could you detail how these differ from the standard 150, non-cosmetics-wise?
Not my ad Markus, it's Bill Or Jack at the audiosalon you want for that one.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Damn the auction has ended.

rofl.gif.57a0859802223cfb25763a5f876a4be6.gif

Not sure about the large bold blue text in the listing. Just my opinion as I don't like text that shouts at me. Also the photos are not very good for such an expensive item. Are you going to relist them at a lower starting price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.