Audio Note UK to exhibit at the Wam show 2022.

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

The show team are pleased to announce that Audio Note UK will be exhibiting at the Wam Show on the 2nd of October 2022. A big thank you for your support from all on the Wam, it really is appreciated. Also a massive thanks to our own George 47 ( Ed in chief ) for being the mover and shaker in making this happen .​

Audio Note UK

Lets get it on chaps.

The Show Team

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Do all the Audio Note products selling in our classifieds have to have a price or are they special 😂

Jocking aside it will be nice to see them there, I like AN products but at secondhand prices only.:)

myles

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 27, 2008
Plymouth
AKA
Myles
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Do all the Audio Note products selling in our classifieds have to have a price or are they special 😂

Jocking aside it will be nice to see them there, I like AN products but at secondhand prices only.:)
But how do you know? ;)

CnoEvil

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Aug 7, 2018
Northern Ireland
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Somewhere I have a pricelist - but it's from over a decade ago. I stuck it in a drawer and banned myself from looking at it. It probably looks cheap compared to today's prices.

orbscure

My God, its full of stars...
Wammer Plus
Aug 22, 2013
SE London/Surrey
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I better leave all forms of payment at home then .
I haven’t got the wherewithal in the first place Al 😂 but as I’m a fan of AN, I’m really looking forward to trying to find the time to get away from my own room to visit theirs for a listen…

On a slightly different AN tact, I’d also love to hear the cellist Vincent Berlanger solo with himself on AN kit… so maybe that can be arranged at a future WAM show 🤞

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Appreciate that it is early on in the working out the details game but will there be any chance the AN crew will be setting up on the Saturday and perhaps allowing those with a room to get pre show listen ? It is difficult if like me you are showing on your own to get the time to properly hear other rooms on the day so as those who have been before will know Saturday night is the one that can really work .

Also just a question is the involvement of Linn who were ready for the previous Wam Show gone now or will they also be inclined to have a room ?

Reactions: hiesteem

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good to see the interest in AN at the Show. Talking to Peter Q and Micky Seaton (who will be at the Show) they are keen not to overplay AN's attendance as the whole point of the Show is the participants' systems. Peter sees this Show as unique and he is well aware (as is Micky) that it takes a huge amount of effort to set up a system, especially if you have never set one up in a hotel room before. They are both keen to help support the Show as well as show a good AN system. Do not worry there will be a great AN system there and we will release details, but not today ;)

This is going to be a good one!!

hiesteem

peacebro
Wammer
Feb 6, 2019
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is the Wam show a ticket affair. Not been before, is there a special induction, rolled up trousers or something.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles