Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m hoping that the Mancave will be totally up and running mid October depending on how soon the carpet comes . Been told it could be 6 weeks  but in these uncertain times with transportation owt could happen ,, my daughter has been waiting for her new bath for nearly 3 months when she was originally told it would be 4 weeks …So will be having a Bake Off as a sort of open day . My preferred date would be Sat 6th Nov but could move it a week either way if it would help ..

I will be able to accommodate a few more than last time so perhaps 14 

Food to be supplied 

Let me know your thoughts

Kindest regards Julian

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I was hoping to come to your next bake off Jules but here I am still waiting for a date to get my hip done so maybe next year🙄

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can I put my name down please? What sort of kit do you want brought along for comparisons?
The kit to play with is in the  mancave , vintage gear , bring what you want and sort the best sound between yourselves for the space , Unique experience. So long as you use one of the amps and one of the speakers..remember it’s got to sound good and pass Dianes aesthetics…Pistols at dawn come to mind  .

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Julian, I would love to visit and look at your new carpet. 😀 We have met a few times, the last one was at the Chesterfield record fair with Spider and a few others, where I got jealous because you beat me to a Gordon Giltrap lp.  😄

Des.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: freefallrob

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Are you near a main line station Julian as I'd have to catch the train from London if I can come?

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
First one since I'm back and I'm at wedding  grrrr 

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Depending on the date, it's our son's wedding. I suppose I'll need to be at that.

Mind you, as Dean's going, that means there'll be no food left by 10am anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: MVJ

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Depending on the date, it's our son's wedding. I suppose I'll need to be at that.

Mind you, as Dean's going, that means there'll be no food left by 10am anyway 🤣🤣
Indeed I can vouch for this as I was at JVS jims bake off in Ilford one year , Boy can he eat 😲

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Indeed I can vouch for this as I was at JVS jims bake off in Ilford one year , Boy can he eat 😲

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Not only that but he'll hang around to the bitter end and scoop up any leftovers that may be up for grabs too (kept it off my waistline👍) 😝😝😝

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.