Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 1, 2018
East Devon
AKA
Adrian
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I am continuing to slim my vinyl collection down, so here is what I have to offer at present, although more may be added.

I have priced each as fairly as possible, based on average values on Disccogs or lower. All the records will have been cleaned, most with an ultrasonic record cleaner, then rinsed with pure water and vacuum dried. A few will have been manually cleaned with L'Art Du Son, pure water rinsed and vacuumed dry. Each will come in a protective clear sleeve and will be carefully packaged.

Nearly all have been played once using a high quality MC cartridge by myself and graded accordingly, a few have been visually graded, I follow the Discogs guidelines for grading and if in doubt grade down. If you have any questions on records or sleeves please ask.

POSTAGE and packaging:-

Packacking will whenever possible will be in a LP mailer or I will make a suitable one from cardboard to protect the contents.

All packages in the UK will be sent 1st class signed for, please note that in the UK Small Parcel is 45cm long, 35cm wide and 16cm thick, up to 1kg cost is £5.55. So to get value for money it is best to purchase several records together.

For larger purchases or if sending abroad I will advise the total cost and method of sending which may be cheaper by a courier such as UPS. For larger numbers I will consider discounting the overall cost.

If you are interested in purchasing any then please advise in this thread and then PM me, I will then contact you and advise the total cost and how to make payment.

Thanks for looking,

Adrian

Click here to see the spreadsheet below for the records

AJSki2fly

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Dec 1, 2018
East Devon
AKA
Adrian
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Added some records

Boney M. - Nightflight to Venus
Eagles - One of These Nights
Jan Hammer - Escape From Television..
Johnny Mathis and Henry Mancini - the Hollywood Musicals
The New Seekers - Beautiful People
The World of Railways - L.M.S
Pink Floyd - Meddle
Status Quo - If You Can't Stand The Heat...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles