• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

Behringer CX3400 analogue crossover (Behringer 8024 DSP sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_J

Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
Bunessan
AKA
Tony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm having a bit of a clearout of "stuff" that I no longer use, so these two items are up for sale. Located in the sometimes sunny Isle of Mull, so I don't anticipate that local collection is an option. 

The CX3400 is a 2- or 3-way stereo/4-way mono crossover with balanced analogue I/O. I tried it when I first bought it off the 'bay, then decided to go another route - partly because it seemed as if the various channels weren't as accurately level balanced as I would have liked; not really an issue once you've fixed the levels, but can be an irritation. I also ended up going the DSP route which rendered it redundant. £30 shipped to a UK destination - price firm. Pics:

crossover top.jpg crossover front.jpg crossover back.jpg

The Ultra-Curve Pro DSP 8024 (to give it its full title) is now SOLD a 2-channel DSP unit, analogue balanced in/out, that is capable of doing room correction if you plug in a suitable mic (Behringer do their own) or you can simply use it as a means of adding EQ to your own taste. It can also be controlled from a PC; I bought and installed the latest firmware that allows that capability to be supported, and then discovered miniDSP, so since buying it on the 'bay  I have never used it other than to power it on and see that it displays the right firmware version. I have the manual in PDF format that I will provide, and I also have the PC software as a Zip file - however, it can all be driven from the front panel if preferred. The 8024 was able to support digital I/O via an add-on board, but that is NOT fitted. NOW SOLD £35 shipped to a UK destination. Pics:

8024 front.jpg 8024 back.jpg 8024 top.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony_J

Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
Bunessan
AKA
Tony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tuesday bump - CX3400 price drop...

Last edited by a moderator: