Wammer
Wammer Plus
Aug 27, 2008
United Kingdom
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've been meaning to drop by here for ages and did so yesterday, only to find these......

13.jpg

12.jpg 11.jpg

The chap who served us (I don't know whether it was his business) said his father, a cabinet maker, built them. Before you flock specifically to listen I have to say the system as a whole was not High Fidelity but the sounds were indeed groovy !

More importantly, the beer was utterly wonderful, with past brews called Pink Moon, Obscured By Clouds and Cosmic Debris (no prizes here).

Anyway, I mentioned to the chap that these were being posted on a Hi Fi Forum and he was well pleased and wished me to add that all of course are welcome. Again, this was seriously good beer.

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've been meaning to drop by here for ages and did so yesterday, only to find these......

13.jpg

12.jpg 11.jpg

The chap who served us (I don't know whether it was his business) said his father, a cabinet maker, built them. Before you flock specifically to listen I have to say the system as a whole was not High Fidelity but the sounds were indeed groovy !

More importantly, the beer was utterly wonderful, with past brews called Pink Moon, Obscured By Clouds and Cosmic Debris (no prizes here).

Anyway, I mentioned to the chap that these were being posted on a Hi Fi Forum and he was well pleased and wished me to add that all of course are welcome. Again, this was seriously good beer.
I will be back in Nottingham on 5th May and will have to go and try their beer and have a listen!

Headcoat

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 15, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And they brew very nice looking New England Pale Ale’s by the looks of things. Proper hazy and proper body looking at pictures of some brews, not like some of the supermarket cash in brews. Nice!

Will look out for them.

Reactions: Disarmamant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles