Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Something really weird is happening when I try and enter this site by mobile or laptop the site will not load but it will if I use a VPN. It only happens with this site and no others. Any ideas please?

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Something really weird is happening when I try and enter this site by mobile or laptop the site will not load but it will if I use a VPN. It only happens with this site and no others. Any ideas please?
Have you tried rebooting your router? I couldn't access it the other day and a reboot fixed it.

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Have you tried rebooting your router? I couldn't access it the other day and a reboot fixed it.
Thanks Tony I tried that but it had no effect. Still have to use VPN. And only on here. Maybe it’s God telling me that I am using the Wam too much?

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No am in Nottingham.

That was my second guess from you profile :). Just thought I remembered you posting that you lived in Portugal. Apologies if I'm mixing you up with somebody else!

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@Roo has someone there blocked my IP address?
I've checked all 200 IP addresses you've logged in with(The joys of VPN's) and none are blocked. I'm struggling with this one and I think it might be a local issue at your end(I know this isn't the answer you're after and I wish I could help more). I've had s similar Issue with a site im building a week or two back and after speaking to my ISP I had to reset my router.

Reactions: Tony_J

DomT

Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've checked all 200 IP addresses you've logged in with(The joys of VPN's) and none are blocked. I'm struggling with this one and I think it might be a local issue at your end(I know this isn't the answer you're after and I wish I could help more). I've had s similar Issue with a site im building a week or two back and after speaking to my ISP I had to reset my router.
Thanks Roo. When you checked did you check my non-VPN IP address as that’s what I have a problem with? Perhaps we should continue this via PM? Thanks

• Upvote
Reactions: StingRay and Roo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles