Car Share / Lift to the Kegworth Show.

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If anyone needs a lift from Derby to the Kegworth Show on Sunday morning i have space.

I haven't seen a thread for one this year , so i thought i'd stick one up. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Millennium

If anyone has space from an easy to get to London Station or west London generally, I could really do with a lift early Sunday so I'll buy my tickets if anyone can oblige :)

Thanks Hap Hazzard :)

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If anyone has space from an easy to get to London Station or west London generally, I could really do with a lift early Sunday so I'll buy my tickets if anyone can oblige :)

Thanks Hap Hazzard :)
If you have no joy with a lift, it appears the venue is only 10 mins from East Midlands Airport & Railway station. So you could either get a coach to a main city nearby and then a local train, or just get a train from London to EM airport. According to Google you could probably get a local bus to the venue near as damn it. 

Mondie

Lackey
Wammer
Jul 26, 2008
Llandudno (ex Oz)
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If anyone needs a lift from North Wales to the show on Sunday let me know. I will be travelling down the A55 past Wrexham, Chester etc on the way to Kegworth. Plenty of room!

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am going to be driving down Saturday Morning from Liverpool via M6 / A500/A50 if anyone needs a lift or some gear picking up and taking to the venue let me know . I plan to get  to the venue around 12.00 -13.00 so leaving Liverpool abour 10.00 / 10.30 .

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If you have no joy with a lift, it appears the venue is only 10 mins from East Midlands Airport & Railway station. So you could either get a coach to a main city nearby and then a local train, or just get a train from London to EM airport. According to Google you could probably get a local bus to the venue near as damn it. 
Problem is, trains from London are sh1t on Sunday, they seem to take over twice as long as Saturday. I'm contemplating staying overnight but it's more the getting back that's the issue for me.

bohemian

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2008
London uk
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Problem is, trains from London are sh1t on Sunday, they seem to take over twice as long as Saturday. I'm contemplating staying overnight but it's more the getting back that's the issue for me.
Exactly why I am travelling up by train before the show and returning on Monday. Staying at the Best Western for a couple of nights.

The bus to/from the station runs about every 2 hours if you're lucky, but not on Sunday.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Dave I may take you up on your kind offer. I'll check the train times from Huntingdon and see if that works better.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
could perhaps drop you off at Huntington or Waterbeach, fairly regular service to kings cross (I think).
Looks like a 1 hour journey rather than 2+ so certainly an option. Just need to work out how to get there and which day (sat or sun), but looking hopeful :)

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.