Ian
Wammer
Sep 26, 2020
Near Bournemouth
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not sure if it’s just me but on the private classified and non-hifi classifieds I’ve not got the reply function anymore 

viewing on iPhone 

6CA7505D-EEFA-42BB-B52B-76D47CA712D4.png

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In an attempt to reduce the amount of spam accounts/posts we get there has been a restriction placed on the classifieds blocking people with less than 10 posts. This may be the case for you @AudioSatori you only need to post three more times in toher areas of the forum. As for @Ian b I have fiddled with some setting so please let me know if you are still unable to see the reply box. 

Reactions: AudioSatori

Ian b

Ian
Wammer
Sep 26, 2020
Near Bournemouth
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In an attempt to reduce the amount of spam accounts/posts we get there has been a restriction placed on the classifieds blocking people with less than 10 posts. This may be the case for you @AudioSatori you only need to post three more times in toher areas of the forum. As for @Ian b I have fiddled with some setting so please let me know if you are still unable to see the reply box. 
Hi Ruairidh

for me it’s now back to normal on the private classified section 

but still missing the reply box on the non-hifi section 

all the best

ian

AudioSatori

Wammer
Dec 9, 2021
Thanks for clarifying Roo 

lydhenry

New Wammer
Mar 29, 2021
Got same issues, thanks for classifying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles