• To directly access the forum, ensure your bookmark url includes /forum.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

griffo104

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 30, 2005
Newport
AKA
Griffo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

AC Milan 3-1 this time.
Revenge for the Italians I feel. wiped the floor with Man U in Milan.

Not sure it'll be 3-1 but they will win.

thommo

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 28, 2005
Essex, , United King
I generally want English clubs to do well.

But I know too many one-eyed, biased Liverpool maniacs (for mania it is) to bring my self to cheer for them.

Forza Milano for me.

curtis

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2005
Herts, , United King
Ahhh but we are the kings of Europe from a British stand point.

5 times already you know:)

Best fans in the world too.
wink.png

We can beat anyone on our day in a 1 off game problem is so can Milan.

Will be tight and hope we win but mainly hoping its a great game and a great occasion without any violence.

Unlike that shite we were subjected to on Saturday:)

Curtis

Jezzer

Passionate
Wammer Plus
Jul 31, 2005
Uxbridge
AKA
Jezzer
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Go on Liverpool!
74_74.gif.e35fe9be22561407fdbfee747b876f81.gif

I even know Chelsea and Man U supporters who will be cheering on The Reds... :dude:

Shame on any Brit who supports the Italians tonight!
glum.gif.19305e5ca189352e84c85f8ec971e437.gif

reg

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 27, 2006
, ,
Not sure this whole Brit thing works any more.

I watched both Arsenal and Chelsea in the Champions league without a single Brit in the team.

lower bullens

NSNO Wammer
Wammer
Jan 20, 2007
Wirral
AKA
Jon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Liverpool city centre was full of red-shirted southerners when I was going home from work, that was bad enough, now they're on here !

M

murray johnson

Pretty comfortable & professional performance from Milan apart from the anxious couple of minutes at the end. I don't understand why Benitez didn't make use somehow of Bellamy.

3 English clubs in the semi's & Italian winners
sad.png

EDIT : at least Utd did manage to beat them once!
tongue.png

G

Weird as imho the better team on the night lost again. Funny old game.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
Biscuit wrote:

There is definitely hope for Liverpool, and I think its going to be a tight game, but I'd have Milan taking it 2-1
:(bad luck to all the Liverpool supporters, but in most matches, quality tells, and Milan have quality in abundance - professional performance soaking up the pressure and making the most of their chances

syep2001

Wammer
Wammer
May 5, 2006
Plymouth
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
cry_smile.gif.e6f167d6925baafe229b8957ba771316.gif

Liverpool IMO were still the better team, had most of the game, one pass from the brilliance that is Kaka to a natural born goalscorer and its all over.

Shoulda been 1-1

Sheva

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 4, 2006
Chiavenna
AKA
Sheva
murray johnson wrote:

Pretty comfortable & professional performance from Milan apart from the anxious couple of minutes at the end. I don't understand why Benitez didn't make use somehow of Bellamy.3 English clubs in the semi's & Italian winners
sad.png

EDIT : at least Utd did manage to beat them once!
tongue.png
Most of the team were pretty poor, Oddo and Nesta played quite well, and Pippo(Inzaghi) did what he does well; apart from that i thought most were pretty poor. Normally Gattuso's everywhere, and Seedorf is a lot more involved. It was interesting to listen to the Liverpool players afterwards, because i thought they'd be thinking that they deseved to win, but they were quite complimentary about us. I think, after 2 years ago, they were just thinking, like me, that what goes around comes around. Overall ithought it was a poor game, but i suspect that a big contribution was the humidity, even though temp wasn't so high, Athens is incredibly muggy, even late at night. At least i'll sleep better than i did a couple of years ago.

harv

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 5, 2006
deepest S.London, ,
AKA
erm... guess
As a toffee I'm glad the red shite lost... embarassed about it though... as they are an english team... but was just sick of the amount crap I had to listen to last time... When they were the best team in europe, the world or universe but only finished 5th in the league:zip:... but I don't want to bait;)

thought they had plenty of possesion only a couple of chances really. One can't help but feel that Rafa just got it wrong tonight... Gerrard was wasted by not being able to get on the ball enough and his team choice was a little odd... and unless Finnan was injured swapping right backs when you 2-nil down is disappointing... thought with the age and lack of speed of the back four that two up top would have been more favourable...especially as Milan kept on giving the ball away... Milan were there for the taking tonight but it just didn't happen... both sides lacked a bit of fluency

Sony6million

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
United Kingdom
Disappoint game, Finnan was poor and Crouch should have started. Kewell didn't ad anything either. They looked tired and even rusty - lots of missed passes etc.

Polarbear

Old bear
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2005
AKA
PB
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I can hear thousands of Scoucers screaming we was robbed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kengxx