Contacting Simon @ Grammo hifi

Moomintroll

Fictional Character - not to be taken literally
Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just to re-iterate what Iain said in his first post:

”early this year communication went dead… no more replies to email and the (mobile) number for the business stopped working.”

“I have sent a letter to the contact address registered on Companies House for the business and although it was signed for I haven’t received a reply.“

”Although the business appears to have stopped actively trading, someone, presumably Simon as there are no other directors, filed documents to keep the company going at the beginning of the summer.”

’troll

Reactions: Space in my head

Iain Docherty

Wammer
Apr 21, 2020
Just to re-iterate what Iain said in his first post:

”early this year communication went dead… no more replies to email and the (mobile) number for the business stopped working.”

“I have sent a letter to the contact address registered on Companies House for the business and although it was signed for I haven’t received a reply.“

”Although the business appears to have stopped actively trading, someone, presumably Simon as there are no other directors, filed documents to keep the company going at the beginning of the summer.”

’troll
All

Many thanks for your interest in this. I’m very pleased to say Simon has made contact thanks to this thread. I don’t want to break confidence, so let’s just say he does indeed appear to have had a very tough time personally.

Hopefully I should have the turntable back soon, and when it arrives I’ll post here again.

Very best wishes

Iain.

Iain Docherty

Wammer
Apr 21, 2020
All

Many thanks for your interest in this. I’m very pleased to say Simon has made contact thanks to this thread. I don’t want to break confidence, so let’s just say he does indeed appear to have had a very tough time personally.

Hopefully I should have the turntable back soon, and when it arrives I’ll post here again.

Very best wishes

Iain.
Hello all

I'm sorry to say that my line of communication with Simon has gone quiet again. I do hope he's ok. If the kind person who originally alerted him to this thread could do the same again, and let him know I've tried to call on his new number, that would be enormously appreciated.

Best wishes

Iain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moomintroll

Iain Docherty

Wammer
Apr 21, 2020
Hello all

I'm sorry to say that my line of communication with Simon has gone quiet again. I do hope he's ok. If the kind person who originally alerted him to this thread could do the same again, and let him know I've tried to call on his new number, that would be enormously appreciated.

Best wishes

Iain.
Gentle bump…

Reactions: Ray Vardy

Iain Docherty

Wammer
Apr 21, 2020
Hi all

I’m having one last go at trying to retrieve my Source. I had contact with Simon and his wife Wendy last autumn but the trail went cold again. I do know Simon had a (very) hard time so I’m happy to be patient. But I’d really, really like this turntable back for a whole set of reasons, not least because of where it came from. So, once again, any assistance Wammers can give is very gratefully received.

Cheers

Iain.

Iain Docherty

Wammer
Apr 21, 2020
Hi all

I’m having one last go at trying to retrieve my Source. I had contact with Simon and his wife Wendy last autumn but the trail went cold again. I do know Simon had a (very) hard time so I’m happy to be patient. But I’d really, really like this turntable back for a whole set of reasons, not least because of where it came from. So, once again, any assistance Wammers can give is very gratefully received.

Cheers

Iain.
Well… I’m delighted to say that I now have The Source safely back in my possession. Huge thanks to everyone that assisted with my request on here. I’d also like to wish Simon all the best.

Cheers

Iain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online