Status Unknown
Wammer
Aug 4, 2018
North Warwickshire
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'll have another small-scale gathering on Saturday 10th September (12:00 - 19:00). Room for 8 for an afternoon of chat, playing music, and a bit of kit swapping. I have a CD transport/DAC and a turntable. I'll provide tea/coffee/fruit juice plus pizza or similar mid-afternoon. Location 2 miles north of M6 J3 Coventry.

Attendees:
Jessica_K
bigrod
RJK
Jailbreaker
[plus 3 from AudioAddicts]

Subs Bench:

Last edited:
Reactions: freefallrob

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ian, my apologies but I shall have to pull out of this one. I hope you have a great event, and I look forward to the photos!

Zaiden

Wammer
Dec 7, 2021
London
randomc.net
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Broke a tooth on a tiny pebble that was inside a Turkish Delight this evening. I will keep you updated, but depending on the dental procedure appointments and timing, it could mean I am unable to make the bake-off. Apologies.

Zaiden

Wammer
Dec 7, 2021
London
randomc.net
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It is with great regret that I shall have to pull out of this bake-off. Work Mon-Fri. Dental surgery is closed on Sundays, they don't have any bookings next week so Saturday Sept 10th was unfortunately the day I've been filled in for.

It's a great shame as I had hoped to maybe add in the Chord Mojo to potentially see what it could do on Ian's system.

I hope everyone else has a fantastic time.

ian917

Status Unknown
Wammer
Aug 4, 2018
North Warwickshire
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It is with great regret that I shall have to pull out of this bake-off. Work Mon-Fri. Dental surgery is closed on Sundays, they don't have any bookings next week so Saturday Sept 10th was unfortunately the day I've been filled in for.

It's a great shame as I had hoped to maybe add in the Chord Mojo to potentially see what it could do on Ian's system.

I hope everyone else has a fantastic time.
Hope you get sorted out without too much expense.
Thanks for letting me know. I’m sure that I’ll run more bakeoffs in the future.

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Ian for a great day, sorry I could only stay for a few hours. It was nice to meet up with old and new faces again. Your system was sounding excellent.

Ian’s Thorens turntable with a very nice AT Art cartridge and Jessica’s self designed phono stage. (loved the design, colour and quality finish) 👍 They where making some great sounds together today.

A splash of colour !

BA35C093-1736-4437-B0AB-297B5E013C66.jpeg
Darn, turned up too late and missed the Black Sabbath album, I’ll just have to dig mine out from obscurity and have a listen 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopdog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles