Coventry Tunes - Saturday 22nd April

G

I'll send out information on parking on Monday with the welcome PM.
Well I am a bit disappointed at the quality of the welcome PM/Pack.

I expected it to be far glossier, there was no mention of the running order, room layout, special dietary requirements, equipment on show, or the park and ride (are we expected to walk?!).

Meh....

;)

G

Well I am a bit disappointed at the quality of the welcome PM/Pack.

I expected it to be far glossier, there was no mention of the running order, room layout, special dietary requirements, equipment on show, or the park and ride (are we expected to walk?!).

Meh....

;)
:doh:

Cable Monkey

Staff member
May 16, 2006
Birmingham, UK
AKA
Henry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ian, as always a first class day of music and banter. Thank you for your hospitality, unlimited tea, coffee and pizza! 

Plato

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 14, 2009
, ,
Ian, as always a first class day of music and banter. Thank you for your hospitality, unlimited tea, coffee and pizza! 
You've forgotten the cakes :)

But yes, I too echo H's sentiments, it was a wonderful day despite it being a 3 hour return journey for me.

Now I need to order some music I heard this afternoon.

G

You've forgotten the cakes :)

But yes, I too echo H's sentiments, it was a wonderful day despite it being a 3 hour return journey for me.

Now I need to order some music I heard this afternoon.
Lots of yummy cakes. I'm just finishing off the last bit of pavlova.  :)

At least it was sunny for your journey home.

G

I had a jolly nice time today. Thanks to everyone for the goodies, the music and the banter. I even got to play a side of Obadiah by Frazey Ford without clearing the room. :)

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Thanks Ian,  very nice and relaxed day. Surprised by the Amptastic T amp,  drove your speakers remarkably well :) 

As usual your upgrades have been exactly that,  keeps getting betterer:)

G

Had a really fun and interesting day guys thanks, much needed escape.

Ian came though with a lovely system again and Barbecue Meat Ball PIZZA!

Lovely to catch up with everyone, Barringtons ginger cake hit the spot and Marks cheesecake was luuuurvly...other treats were available :).

Some interesting music selections, Deep Purple was great!

I'm over the moon with my wankel record clamp that Edd carefully and skillfully crafted for me,thank you :).

The Amptastic had a good bash at it and Craigs Parasound was foot tappingly good.

G

It was, but I think Ian's choices on one the best sounding vinyl front end I've heard had a lot to do with that.
Your Parasound was excellent. 

It's not often that my taste in music gets compliments. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles