dikki

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2019
Amsterdam
www.dikki.nl
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Haha, yeah. Some languages have the ability to concatenate words like that. I'm not a native speaker, but my language (Dutch) has the same. In this case:
Luft = air
feuchtigkeit = humidity
einstellung = setting

The English equivalent would be airhumiditysetting I guess. Yes, without hyphen/s.

Reactions: akamatsu

kampak

kampak
Wammer
Dec 27, 2019
Germany
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, we also have „Haftpflichtversicherungvertragsantragsteller“ but there are more :)

…but back to topic.
I mainly use SO1 because it was not clear to me what exactly I was tuning with these sliders. The results were as a whole not as good as my older SO1 options.

There are new components in my stereo, so a new try might be a good idea. At least its fun to try

rjinaz86323

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 27, 2021
Chino Valley, AZ
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Well, that's nothing compared to long Finnish words like Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas.
Which means an airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student.
Can't forget my Welsh heritage here.....

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
'St Mary’s Church in the Hollow of the White Hazel Near to the Rapid Whirlpool of Llantysilio of the Red Cave'

entdgc

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 9, 2018
Congleton, England
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can't forget my Welsh heritage here.....

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
'St Mary’s Church in the Hollow of the White Hazel Near to the Rapid Whirlpool of Llantysilio of the Red Cave'
According to Wikipedia "The long name was supposedly contrived in 1869 as an early publicity stunt to give the station the longest name of any railway station in Britain."
:rolleyes:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: dikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online