Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2012
Staffordshire
AKA
Ronnie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For quite a while now I have been getting these warnings with my email notifications

I have not been concerned as I have always been able to read the message body.

Just recentlly I receive the notification, but no message, this makes it next to useless as I can't determine my response to the message without logging on, which is not always convenient.

So.... is it me :unsure:? This only happen with the Wam notifications.

Best wishes :)

ronnie

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For quite a while now I have been getting these warnings with my email notifications

I have not been concerned as I have always been able to read the message body.

Just recentlly I receive the notification, but no message, this makes it next to useless as I can't determine my response to the message without logging on, which is not always convenient.

So.... is it me :unsure:? This only happen with the Wam notifications.

Best wishes :)

ronnie
ok so,

A few things here, We are working on this whole 'spam' issue. So adding "forum@hifiwigwam.com" to your contacts should stop this but obviously this isn't ideal!

The message body has been removed from the email. A large majority of users have been replying to the email, which doesn't send the message to the recipient but back to the forum email. so the email now just works as a notification.

Man in a van

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2012
Staffordshire
AKA
Ronnie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ok so,

A few things here, We are working on this whole 'spam' issue. So adding "forum@hifiwigwam.com" to your contacts should stop this but obviously this isn't ideal!

The message body has been removed from the email. A large majority of users have been replying to the email, which doesn't send the message to the recipient but back to the forum email. so the email now just works as a notification.

Thanks Roo, Roger that ! Willco and out !

ronnie

• Thanks
Reactions: Roo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.