Emoticon/Smiley issues.

• NEW! Linn Owners Club CLICK HERE and please click join club to have full access.
Membership Upgrades

garn63

Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
N. Wales.
AKA
Mark.
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi...just recently when using the emoticon/smileys there appears to be a glitch. I use an Android tablet with Google.  Sometimes they work, sometimes they dont ? Sometimes the page behaves oddly when using them ?

*  Also a request to have the "old clearly seen" smileys returned to Android please. Older folks can see what they are.  The "new" ones now offered on android devices are blurred and not clearly defined ?   I could easily offend someone when intending the exact opposite ?  It could be an age thing but am guessing most folks on here have dwindling sight.     Cheers.  M.

Bazzer

🐺
Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
West Cheshire
AKA
Barry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Also a request to have the "old clearly seen" smileys returned to Android please. Older folks can see what they are.  The "new" ones now offered on android devices are blurred and not clearly defined ?   I could easily offend someone when intending the exact opposite ?  It could be an age thing but am guessing most folks on here have dwindling sight.   
They are still there but right at the bottom after Flags

posted from Samsung Tab A :nuts:

Reactions: garn63 and Tony_J