FS: Auralic Aries Femto c/w Sbooster LPS

MotherSky

Introspective onanist
Wammer
Jun 5, 2010
Shropshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For sale, my Auralic Aries Femto complete with Sbooster power supply and Sbooster 'Ultra' additional filter unit - I bought this as an ex dem unit from a Dutch hifi shop in August 2017 - I added the Sbooster LPS and the Ultra filter - a very worthwhile upgrade (I sold the original LPS to a chap with an Aries Mini). It's running the latest firmware (7.3.1) and still receives regular updates from Auralic - I can honestly say that you'd have to go a very long way to get a better streamer - If I hadn't got a bit trigger happy following an unexpected tax rebate and too many glasses of wine, this would not be for sale..... condition is decent, but there are a few scuffs on the underside of the main unit - I fitted a new wireless card last year (there is a known issue with the lifespan of the cards, but it is very easy to fit a new one) - I bought a spare card at the same time, and this will be included in the sale - I have reset the device and removed it from my Auralic account ready for the new owner - I'm asking £735 to include insured delivery - Paypal gift preferred - collection from near Shrewsbury also welcome at a reduced rate - PM for further details/more pics etc - MH

Auralicpic.jpg

This boy can wait

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Mar 15, 2008
Thirsk, N Yorks
AKA
Stef
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
After a lot of faffing about with streaming systems I ended up with exactly this system and couldn't be happier. Excellent price, especially with that power supply and Ultra filter.. GLWS

Reactions: MotherSky