FS: KEF LS50 in Piano Black, copper cones, boxed, immaculate. Owned from new (2 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REW

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2005
Bishop Auckland UK
AKA
Ron
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For sale my KEF LS50s bought new in December 2019 from Sound Organisation in York. Shiny gloss black with copper coned uniQ drivers. I have used them in my small study to sometimes stunning effect - they have tremendous drive and resolution - blimey! I am moving into a much smaller room so quite a bit of reorganising is going on, hence the sale.

I would say they are as unmarked as you could get and photographing them was not easy because of the reflective, shiny finish. The cones are unmarked too, of course. To give an impression of scale and size which close ups never give, I have one shot of the room they are in with a pair of gloves nearby (to handle them) and a pair of Dali Menuets (for the new location).

The box and all packaging is there along with the bungs, book of words and unused sticky feet. Posting/courier would be possible but I am happy to meet up, demo them in my place etc - just get in touch.

I suggest £450 plus £25 (max, may be less) postage.

IMG_20211124_105756_1.jpg

Photos of all sides available, coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

jamster

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 30, 2010
Lichfield
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
How do they compare to the Menuets.   I was briefly wondering if they'd be an upgrade on mine?

Chris

REW

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2005
Bishop Auckland UK
AKA
Ron
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The Menuets are a little less dynamic and do sound a little smaller, which will suit my new, smaller space, especially as they will be closer to the back wall. I suppose a useful summary is "a little more delicate". If you do "loud" occasionally, the KEFs are the ones...

REW

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2005
Bishop Auckland UK
AKA
Ron
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not doing loud at the moment. Not doing quiet, punchy, detailed and clear either. But they are ready to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.