FS: Mana Acoustics Isolation Platform

• NEW! Linn Owners Club CLICK HERE and please click join club to have full access.
Membership Upgrades

jas0_0

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2017
London
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Mana Acoustics isolation platform in good condition for its age.  The base and spikes are metal.  The platform is clear toughened glass, with rubber dampening strips.

This is highly recommended to improve the sound quality of record players and all hi fi components - especially CD players and valve amps - by isolating from vibrations, and providing a rock-solid, adjustable platform that allows the equipment to be levelled perfectly.  

Especially recommended for Linn LP12.

All spike threads and nuts turn smoothly.  The paint shows some wear in places, and there are a few spike marks to the underside of the glass, but nothing that stands out in use.  Please see the pictures.

Price: £120

Happy for buyer to collect, or will ship via UPS for £9 in the UK, or more if overseas. 

Let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

J

IMG_1375-2.jpg IMG_1374-1.jpg IMG_1376-3.jpg IMG_1377-4.jpg IMG_1380-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyCC72

Wammer
Mar 4, 2021
SE London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
What are the dimensions of this? I need to understand if it would sit on top of my Norstone glass rack 

jas0_0

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2017
London
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your interest.  Measuring from base spike tip to tip it is approx 430mm long and 325mm deep.  Please see pics attached.  Hope that helps.

All best,

James

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1427.JPG

AndyCC72

Wammer
Mar 4, 2021
SE London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks for taking the measurements, the sizes do work!

Would you put the spikes directly on to the glass or would they ned to go into some spike pads for the best isolation effect ?

I'm contemplating this or a standalone shelf so apologies for all the questions.

jas0_0

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2017
London
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great, glad the sizes work.

The Mana platform is designed around spikes under its glass plinth, so on that rationale, placing its base spikes on a glass shelf below should offer another level of great isolation. 

AndyCC72

Wammer
Mar 4, 2021
SE London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I'll have a think but at present I'm leaning more towards the isolated shelf.  

jas0_0

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2017
London
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is now up on the auction site - though would prefer to sell to a Wammer so let me know if you're interested