Full Sonus Faber Olympica Range Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi Everyone,

No one quite makes a speaker like Sonus Faber and when we saw the Olympica range launched at Munich last year it really was love at first sight, my only concern was how were they going to sound as the Cremona’s, that they are replacing, were classic Sonus Faber, well after receiving our demo Olympica II’s a couple of months ago I knew that there was nothing to worry about, as they just oozed that smooth, natural and organic Sonus Faber sound, but with a little more detail and clarity at the top end and together with the walnut and leather they looked as good as the sounded.

Over Christmas we received our demo Olympica I’s, the bookshelf version, which with the matching stands looks equally as impressive as the Olympica II’s, again these just sound right, with vocal and acoustic they sound stunning, very natural and easy to listen to, the words ‘Listening Fatigue’ really are not in Sonus Faber’s vocabulary. Like the Auditor M’s that these are replacing, when you close your eyes you would never know you were listening to a bookshelf speaker as they produce such a vast sound stage and with some real impact at the bottom end which you wouldn’t expect from such a small speaker.

Then yesterday we got the Olympica III’s in for demo, just a bit taller than the Olympica II and offering an extra bass driver, they have very similar characteristics to the Olympica II but everything sounds just a little easier and relaxed with obviously a little more bass weight with the larger cabinet creating a slightly more open sound, and as a bonus as they are bigger than the Olympica II they look even more stunning :)

If you’d like to come in for a listen please feel free, we will be having a Sonus Faber open day here later in the year where hopefully we can get something quite special in to listen to, until then here are a few picture of the full Olympica range, pictures really don’t do them justice I have to say + a link to more info on our website -

http://hifilounge.co.uk/Olympica-Collection-by-Sonus-Faber

The Olympica Collection.

Olympica I

Olympica II

Olympica III

Cheers,

Paul.

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds