Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2012
Ipswich, Suffolk
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Following recent system changes I now have two rather nice sets of balanced interconnects that are surplus to requirements.

Ideally, I would prefer to sell each pair individually but may be prepared to consider a swap with a pair of single-ended RCA interconnects of similar price/quality.

Furutech Evolution II XLR's

These high quality interconnects are 1.2m long and are in excellent cosmetic and operational condition. They are complete with original box and are current production models that retail for £715.

Asking £275 inc UK delivery.

Evolution II.jpg
Furutech Box 1.jpg

Sean Jacobs 'Blue' XLR's

These interconnects are 1m in length and are also in excellent cosmetic and operational condition. The following is lifted from the Custom HiFi Cables website:-

Formerly known as 'The Black' - the Blue range of cables use a rather special design of cable geometry. We start off with a pair of solid oxygen-free copper cores of a very high purity, and encase them in two separate cables, first with a thick dielectric layer, then with a copper foil shielding and finally with a second shielding layer of densely woven fine copper strands. The result is that both of our two inner conductors (ground and signal) each has its own dedicated double-shielding completely surrounding it. This arrangement is effectively a 'balanced' connection (i.e. the signal ground and outer shield are electrically separate), meaning that it is perfectly suited to balanced connections with XLR plugs.

These cables currently retail for £275. No original box but will be supplied in a similar suitable box.

Asking £155 inc UK delivery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles