meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Me in High Wycombe
biggrin.png

And I believe the Earl's stately pile is only a few miles away.
smile.png

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If the Rugby season has started I will be in Wycombe almost every other weekend.

Could easily come over. I could stick the modified Sonic T in the glove box for fun.

jeffg

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 12, 2005
, ,
I'm in Harrow, NW London so also not a million miles away. Used to live in Hemel but managed to escape !!

Cheers

jeff

E

earl of sodbury

What about us Berks?
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

And we'll have no talk of the state of my piles, thanks MiB...
glum.gif.19305e5ca189352e84c85f8ec971e437.gif

Anyway: eminently do-able, though sadly my Place of Domicile isbut one roomand lacketh seating...

churz, eofs

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
Berks can be included
biggrin.png
i work in berks too...

There is an open invite for any of you who want to come and be tortured by a Naim setup
wink.png
and possibly with a bit of forward planning i may be able to host a small bake off.. Ive got to be reasonably kind to the neighbours :shock:and i have to make arrangements for someone to look after little one. Wife is in hospital so it would have to be a couple of months down the line, but like i say in the meantime if anyone want to share some tunes just shout...

Hawk

JohnD76

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 31, 2005
Herts, , United King
Hawk,

Sounds like a plan. I have never heard a Naim system either and wouldn't mind giving it a go. have got loads of tunes and the Cyrus boxes I have are nice and small and therefore easily transportable too, so are the AE1 MKIII's. And at present all the boxes are sitting in the living room. We don't normally live in a hovel, had a new boiler fitted so had to empty the loft, honest guv.

PM me if you are interested in a music session.

Cheers,

John.

E

earl of sodbury

Sounds good Hawk - been favourably impressed with some of the Naim I've heard, but never heard a sorted system in a domestic environment. In common with JohnD, my kit is mostly compact and transportable if a bake-off's mooted.

Keep us posted, churz, eofs

G

M25 is 5 mins from my door in Kent so would be interested in any bakeoff around that great road

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
Duvet wrote:

M25 is 5 mins from my door in Kent so would be interested in any bakeoff around that great road
You mean that great carpark
wink.png
The best thing about the M25 is that my drive each day between J20 and J15 gives me plenty of time to listen to my tunes!

im 15 ish mins from J20 depending on how and what you drive/ride! The record... (alledgedly) is 7mins
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

Hawk

bommer

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
STEVENAGE
AKA
JOHN
is anyone actually going to take the lead on this

and arrange a date for the bakeoff,come on who

fancies making the cucumber sarnies;)

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
Joking apart, my place could be a venue in a couple of months. My wife is very ill at the moment which makes holding a full monty bake off a bit difficult at the moment. That said finding 3 or 4 hours one afternoon to listen to some good tunes and swap a couple of boxes shouldnt be a problem.... Evenings could be a possible but it would mean being neighbour and 5 year old friendly!! Also are many people free during the week?

Hawk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online