Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nuff said I think.He is not a particularly good looking bloke, but I like his voice and a lot of his music. Glad to have gotten it off my chest.My apologies to one and all.I will do a penance if you so require. I also like the stylistics.

john.stone

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 3, 2009
near Glasgow.
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will do a penance if you so require.
Fifty press ups should cover it.

I saw them once years ago doing a gig to about 75 people and he was magical. I like a lot of their early stuff and he's not exactly up there with Bono in the hate stakes. He is a ginger though....

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And this has what to do with 2 channel audio exactly?
What!I'm listening to it right now as I type on two channels, ain't that enough?I'll do the press ups straight away, but I don't think it will atone for my misdemeanours.

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tenuously two channel debate I'd say. Apologies if I jave put this in the wrong place.

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fifty press ups should cover it.I saw them once years ago doing a gig to about 75 people and he was magical. I like a lot of their early stuff and he's not exactly up there with Bono in the hate stakes. He is a ginger though....
Ginger is the new black

AmDismal

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 22, 2007
Quite a coincidence that I was browsing just now and put on a couple of tracks from Picture Book. Couldn't make it beyond about 15s in either of them, mind :nup:

Jezzer

Unspecified Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jul 31, 2005
Uxbridge
AKA
Jezzer
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
He's a ginger tosser of the highest calibre. I sometimes get to watch the filming of Later with Jools Holland and unfortunately he was on one evening performing some god awful ballad. You could hear the audience moan with displeasure when everyone found out we had to hang around for a retake... and endure listening to him sing the same shit song yet again.

kernow

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 25, 2009
Devon
AKA
Shaun
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
All I can say is that you're a very brave man for admitting so, and you've set an example for future people in your position to come out with their feelings.

People must understand it's not an illness and you don't have something wrong with you when you come out.

Well done!

G

I also like some of Simply Reds stuff, I even went to see them at Wembley Stadium during the 'Stars' era, they were amazing.

>ducks<

:run:

moggy58

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2011
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I liked his music... way back, bought a few cds recentley, but the quality of the pressing was crap. binned them.

A shame cos I like his voice and sound. Nostalgia can blind you!

P

purplepleaser

Nothing wrong with Simply Reds early albums. Some people are concerned about his hair colour or more likely the women he has supposedly slept with.

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I liked his music... way back, bought a few cds recentley, but the quality of the pressing was crap. binned them.A shame cos I like his voice and sound. Nostalgia can blind you!
I have been listening to simply red 25 greatest hits. Seems very well produced to me and well listenable..well better than that if you like the music. fiver for the double album from large supermarket which I don't work for, anagram of adsa.

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nothing wrong with Simply Reds early albums. Some people are concerned about his hair colour or more likely the women he has supposedly slept with.
I've seen some of those women, you're right saying 'supposedly' slept with. Doubt he would have been doing much sleeping.

googleborg

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 16, 2011
what's more, i sometimes play simply red songs on my guitar and sing them too.

is this the musical version of Mitchell and Webbs avocado bathroom?

moggy58

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2011
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Graham,

Don't shop at Asda, but will keep an eye out for the cd.

Noticed you have an Astrin Trew 3500, What's it like if you don't mind me asking.

I'm looking for a cd with no oversamplind.

John.

m7rso

Hath Wammed
Wammer Plus
Aug 14, 2009
LIVERPOOL, U K.
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
what's more, i sometimes play simply red songs on my guitar and sing them too. is this the musical version of Mitchell and Webbs avocado bathroom?
No mate,I thought I was bad, but you re really sick. Maybe a visit to the local music store is in order to attempt to redress the balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles