iLounge Racing is Open at HFL, Welcome to the UK's Premium Demo Space for Motorsport Simulators!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi Everyone,

I know that this isn't HiFi but I just wanted to mention it on here as it's situated at HFL and with so many of our customers being PetrolHeads it kind of makes sense, for all the info and updates going forward please keep an eye on www.iloungeracing.co.uk']www.iloungeracing.co.uk.

I'm really happy to announce that iLounge Racing is now open, from what started with a chat in a van 18 months ago has now resulted in a demo space where we have 4 simulators on demo from around £2000 to over £100,000.

I'll keep it brief but the idea is that you can come along, experience how amazing simulators are now, try a few options, spec your preferred system and we will deliver and install.

Whether it is a tool to get you quicker on track for racing or trackdays, or some online racing for fun or even single player, we've got you covered.

We have partnered up with the major players to give you the best experience and support and to give you the ability to be as quick as anyone out there.

Below are a few pictures and a video overview.

If you'd like to come along or have a chat please feel free to give me a call on 01767 448121.

Cheers,

Paul.

Video Introduction

A Few Pictures

TQ0WzOv.jpg

aRj4N8q.jpg

QuK5zT5.jpg

KLTESS2.jpg

mFFIx8W.jpg

ZVI7Mtc.jpg

MNwS5ge.jpg

1n0KwVr.jpg

9F1mOHD.jpg

Aphyh3A.jpg

ToBjq6E.jpg

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Getting the Radical SR1 in the Showroom!

Hi Everyone,

I'm full off good ideas me, as I am not racing the Radical at the moment as going to concentrate on racing the Lotus Elise for another year I thought it would be a good idea to put it in our new iLounge Racing Showroom as a centrepiece.

Firstly it wasn't as easy as I thought due to the big step up to the room and also now it is in there I've not got something new coming to replace it so now it has got to come out, doh

Anyway, please find some pictures below of the fun and games, thanks to the guys help, anyone fancy help getting it out 🙄

Cheers,

Paul.

3iCrNhY.jpg

282sozM.jpg

3dl2wRP.jpg

XhcjeS7.jpg

SaE9Den.jpg

Gt5IZDw.jpg

Jdz967N.jpg

Xtrv4PX.jpg

0cFkTfY.jpg

EqV6472.jpg

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Defend, Defend & Defend, Pressure All The Way At Oulton Park.

We sponsor the Thursday Night Radical Race Series League Race which is broadcast every Thursday night at 9pm live on YouTube with full commentary, if you've not seen how much fun #esports is nowadays, especially #simracing on #iracing then please click the link below, I can honestly say that I've never been so relieved to see the chequered flag before -

If you'd like to get involved please visit www.iLoungeRacing.co.uk.

Cheers,
Paul.

Reactions: Cambs12

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
iRacing UK&I Radical Race Series Get Together, What a Load of Fun That Was!

Hi Everyone,

So it has been a good couple of years since we've held an open day for obvious reasons but last Saturday we jumped back on the saddle with a behind closed doors event which proved a lot of fun.

Thanks to Covid I really got back into my sim racing, especially iRacing, and being that I raced a Radical in the real world at the time I naturally gravitated to racing the Radical SR8 in the simulator and then discovered league racing with the UK&I Radical Race Series where we all meet up every Thursday night for a weekly league race online, the main advantage of league racing is that you race the same people every week so there is a mutual respect there and the quality of racing is much higher and enjoyable.

The funny thing is that we speak all the time on Discord and race every week but most of us have never met so with the iLounge Racing Showroom now ready for action it seemed like the perfect opportunity to arrange a get together which we did last Saturday and I have to say I was thrilled that pretty much everyone came along, travelling from all over the country and we all got along as if it was a old school reunion where we had known each other for years, obviously helped by our common love for sim racing but I must say everyone was so nice, such a great bunch of people.

So we spent the day enjoying the Sims and HiFi, fired up the BBQ where Ady was top chef, then the real fun part was to take us bunch of Virtual Racers to Rye House Go Kart track to race for real, again I was so pleased that we managed to get a full grid of 24 Karts together for this and just like on iRacing there was great respectful racing throughout the whole field, not one to blow my own trumpet but I was over the moon to get pole and win the race in such a competitive field or racers but I am the first to admit that I had home advantage as I do race at Rye a fair bit so it was a little unfair. Then after the racing a bunch of us went out for a curry to talk sim racing some more, it really was the perfect day.

Look forward to doing it all again next year.

If anyone would like to join the RRS league please find a link to the website below, you'll be very welcome and will experience some of the nicest people in Sim racing and will have some excellent racing too -

https://www.radicalraceseries.co.uk/

Also this week's race at Monza is well worth watching, one of the most fun races races I have ever raced on iRacing.

Cheers,

Paul.

IMG_7858 2.JPG

IMG_7862.JPG
2c70757f-33cb-4512-8042-3164c6b77c65.JPG
8b72f54d-27a2-4c87-a7d3-02a5804223e8.JPG
229348ae-e603-45c6-9199-cb97ebf78e4d.JPG
IMG_7853.JPG IMG_7855.JPG IMG_7898.JPG
IMG_7915.JPG

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Musical Cars, Something New For The iLounge Showroom!

Hi All,

When we decided to open a dedicated motorsport simulator showroom it wasn't intended to be a Gulf themed room but it certainly ended up that way but to be honest what Livery is more iconic than the Gulf one.

So as cool as it was having my race Radical SR1 in the showroom it didn't really fit the theme so I came across something online a few months ago that would fit in perfectly so the order was placed and it now sits proudly in the iLounge showroom to finish things off nicely.

For me the late 60's/early 70's were a real golden era, especially in sportscar racing, with my 2 favourite cars of all time racing then, the Ford GT40 and Porsche 917, so anyone who visits the iLounge showroom will see the inspiration behind the theme, especially now that we've added the cool 917 from Half Scale Cars, it is basically a 70% scale model of one of the most striking looking and successful cars of all time, it even has an engine and can be driven, please find a link to their site and if you would like any info just let me know and I can put you in touch with the guys there -

https://www.halfscalecars.co.uk/

Anyway I just wanted to show a few pics of the fun and games of getting the Radical out and the 917 in, there is one last job to do, the 917 sits very low so we are having a plinth made for it to sit on to just raise it a touch.

As an update on how iLounge is going, we have sold a few systems now and we also have Jonathan helping run it so onwards and upwards, will be amending the site soon with some bundle prices + new products + we will finally be holding a launch / open day early in 2023 👍

Time Lapse Video -

We also put this short video together of the fun and games.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG

Continued Below -

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Adding the Finishing Touches to the Showroom Porsche 917!

Hi All,

So around 2 years after the idea popped into my head of starting a Retail Demo Facility for Motorsport Simulators for home it is finally finished with the addition of a plinth for the Porsche 917 to sit on to make it more of a centre piece for the showroom as it was getting a bit lost just sitting on the floor, please find some pics below of the finished space and if you would like to come in to try any of the simulator solutions we have set up please feel free to get in touch to book an appointment.

In other sim racing news, we are now proud to sponsor the Radical Sim Racing League where we are participate in the Radical World Cup Championship in the Pro Class and Endurance Championship, these are broadcast live on Friday and Sunday evenings with full commentary from James Parfitt, you can find the links below, don't expect me to be overly competitive as these are some of the best Sim Racers in the world but it is great fun to compete against these guys, the last race at LeMans was amazing, never thought coming 10th could be so satisfying -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdc8Ba0hssLXnRi7VnNCsg/featured

https://radicalsimracing.com/

Regards,

Paul.

IMG_9863.JPG
IMG_9865.JPG
IMG_9867.JPG
IMG_9869.JPG
IMG_9872.JPG
IMG_9874.JPG
IMG_9875.JPG
IMG_9877.JPG
IMG_9878.JPG IMG_9885.JPG

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Radical SimRacing World Cup Finals This Sunday, Don't Miss It!

1.png

Hi All,

So iLounge Racing is a proud sponsor of the Radical SimRacing World Cup championship that comes to its conclusion with the Finals this Sunday 4th December with 2 races at Road America and Interlagos.

It has taken 2 months of weekly races to qualify for the Final which I am really excited to say that I will be part of the grid racing the No24 iLounge Racing Radical SR10, The grid will be mixed with the Pro and Am classes, I will be in the Pro class, I will be up against some of the best Sim Racers on the planet so I don't expect to do overly well but I am just happy to have made the grid, really can't wait till Sunday.

Please find the timetable below -

Radical SimRacing World Cup Finals - December 4th

Race 1: Road America

• 16:30 GMT - 35 Minutes Practice
  • 17:05 GMT - 10 Minutes (4Laps) Lone Qualifier
  • 17:15 GMT - Minutes Race
Race 2: Interlagos
  • 17:35 GMT - 35 Minutes Practice
  • 18:10 GMT - 10 Minutes (4 Laps) Lone Qualifier
  • 18:20 GMT - 30 Minutes Race
Live on YouTube

Forget the football world cup, this is where the real action will be, if you love your motorsport but have never watched any sim racing please tune in as these are some of the best sim racers out there so it is destined to be action packed.

Both races will be broadcast live on YouTube with commentary from the best Sim Racing commentator out there, James Parfitt, please find the link below -

Roll on Sunday, I really can't wait.

Cheers,

Paul.

6.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
iLounge Racing Sim Install Pictures and Updates!
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share some of our install pictures from last year, 2022 certainly proved to be an interesting year, when we launched iLounge Racing early in 2022 I had no idea how it would perform, I knew when I was looking to buy my first proper sim in early 2020 I had so many questions and didn't know where to start so I thought starting a demo facility where we could help answer all those questions and offer a build, delivery and install service for the daunting world of sim racing seemed like a good idea but it was a proper punt, the good news is without any real advertising we hit the ground running installing several full systems all over the county with our partner 'Race Anywhere' so I'm delighted to say that the concept certainly seems to work.

I know there are alot of people out there that get a lot of satisfaction from building their own rigs but equally there are a lot of people that really wouldn't know where to start or just don't have the time to build and setup a full system but would like to enter the world of Sim Racing, I certainly know that feeling, so that is where we come in, we are not really here to sell individual parts, there are loads of companies out there doing that, our existence is mainly to advise on the best equipment for you then build and deliver the system to your house and to get you on track asap so that you know you have the best kit and finding the lap time is all down to you and putting plenty of practice in.

If you would like to come in to try our variety of sims or discuss any options please feel free to get in touch, it really isn't that daunting once you understand a few basics, being fast is another matter.

On with the install Pictures.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Showing Our Jeff Gordon Nascar at the AutoSport Show!
Hi all,

It is a big year for Nascar this year with it being it's 75th Anniversary so it was great to get invited to show our 2012 Jeff Gordon Chevy Impala Nascar a the Autosport Show at the NEC as part of the celebrations, it was certainly busy and the car got plenty of attention, seems there are a lot of Nascar fans in the UK and rightly so as it is most definitely my favourite form of motorsport, not long now till the new season starts with the Daytona 500 in February.

I just wanted to share a few pictures and announce that over the next 2 weeks I will be in talks to start our own iRacing Nascar league so please watch this space and that is certainly going to be a lot of fun.

Cheers,

Paul.

IMG_0568.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0605.JPG
326500951_1228706171392692_3338867792104266591_n.jpeg

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
iLounge Racing Mini Open Day This Saturday 11th Feb, Meet Our Series Commentator James!
Hi All,

Just a quickie to say that we are going to be having a mini open day at iLounge Racing this Saturday 11th February so if you are into, or are thinking of getting into Sim Racing please feel free to come along, it will be held between 10am-4pm.

We will be having a special guest here for the day who many of you will have heard if you have watched any of our Radical races on Youtube that are Broadcast Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings that we sponsor, James Parfitt, he really is a brilliant commentator who really adds another level to our dicing on track, please see below for a taste of last week's Radical Race Series race held on Thursday evenings, it really is a lot of fun and there was certainly a lot of great racing, if you'd like to join us please feel free to get in touch to find out how to join the grid.

https://www.youtube.com/live/w5VbJEB5LMQ?feature=share

RSVP

If you'd like to join us for the open day please fire a quick mail over to me at the below, the plan is to have all the sims up and running and also to add some type of competition probably a hotlap shootout competition which I'm sure won't get competitive at all.

paul@hifilounge.co.uk

Cheers,

Paul.

The man himself - Mr James Parfitt

IMG-20220314-WA0000.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.54.04.png
IMG_9863.JPG

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Mmmm, Questionable Behaviour At Our Sim Open Day!
1.JPG

Hi Everyone,

This is what happens when you let a load of sim racing guys lose that met on the internet, caption anyone?

Seriously though, it was so much fun at our iLounge open day where we all got to meet commentator James who commentates on our iRacing Radical races, he has just left his job to fulfill his dream of full time commentary, good luck mate, I have no doubt you’ll smash it.

Thanks to everyone who came from all over the country to make it such a fun day, look forward to seeing you all on track soon.

Please find a few pics, the idea of the blindfold was to try and guide the driver round with just directions which proved far harder than it sounded, great fun though.

Cheers,
Paul.

2.jpg
4.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Great Racing at Oulton Park in the Radical SR10 Until....
Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 07.17.23.png

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted a race video, to be honest the new Radical SR10 on iRacing had a bit of a troubled birth to say the least but over the last 2 season iRacing have worked hard and now I'm pleased to say it is a great car to drive and we are now getting some amazing racing so I thought I'd quickly post the Radical Race Series race from last week at Oulton Park as it is a great watch and I was having a pretty good race until....

For this season we have a new format of each meeting comprising of 2 races, a Sprint and a Feature with also a few rounds being an Endurance with a Pitstop which keeps things interesting, this season is coming to an end and it proving a really great battle for the championship this year, please find a link to the race below, race 1 is good but Race 2 was brilliant fun, if you don't have a lot of time just start at 49 mins for the race 2 fun and if you'd like to join us on the grid feel free to get in touch and I can explain how.

https://www.youtube.com/live/0BG4TjPAYQ0?feature=share

Enjoy,

Paul.

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Coffee Racer With Sony PS5 VR Now On Demo!
Hi All,

Really excited to announce that we now have the genius Coffer Racer on permanent demo and for fun we have partnered it up with Gran Turismo on the PS5 using the new Sony Virtual Reality headset, now I am used to much bigger setups than this but I have to say it is incredible fun.

So what is the Coffee Racer? well not everyone has a dedicated room they can give over to their simulator and not everyone will want a sim setup all the time taking over the living room, but what is important is that if you love your racing games you will never get the best from it with a joypad, you really need a wheel and pedal setup but if you go own that route you need a really sturdy platform to attach them too, enter the Coffee Racer, basically when your sim is not in use it is a small coffee table but the true genius is that when you take off the wooden table top then your steering wheels and pedals are inside all attached ready for use, all you have to do is pull up the steering wheel support, tighten the locking screws and you are ready to race, it couldn't be simpler so now there are no excuses for not having a proper sim setup.

Another great use of the Coffee Racer is for our customers who buy a high-end sim from us as inevitably their kids want to have a go on it but I know first hand that it takes ages to set your sim up to your preferences so if you had a Coffee Racer next to your sim then your kids can have their own sim setup and not muck up all your settings, that way everyone is happy.

Below is a great video from Chris Haye which shows how well made and just what a brilliant idea the Coffee Racer is -

So if you feel this is something that could work for you please feel free to come in to have a look and give it a spin, I know you will be impressed.

Please find some pictures below and a link to the Coffee Racer on our website -

https://iloungeracing.co.uk/product-category/brands/coffeeracer/

Cheers,

Paul.

1.JPG
2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
What a Race at Barber Motorsports Park, Quite Possibly My Best Race Yet!

Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 10.36.10.png
Hi all,

Just a quickie as I wanted to share lasts night race at barber motorsport, unfortunately iRacing have totally screwed up the radical SR10 that we have been racing for a couple of seasons so we have reverted back to the trusty ol' SR8 which is an absolute joy to drive.

This season we are doing a 2 race format, race 1 is a sprint then the top 10 finishing positions get reversed for race 2, race 1 was going well but an incident dropped me down the pack but I managed to fight back to 10th to start race 2 on pole, all I had to do was hold that position for 17 laps 😬

Please find the race below, if you do just want to watch race 2 it starts at around 48 minutes, enjoy, I certainly did although I was very sweaty by the end of lap 17.

https://www.youtube.com/live/QC1G0nILMTI?feature=share

Cheers,

Paul.

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
iLounge Nascar iRacing League Starting January 9th, Please Feel Free To Join The Fun!
70-2.jpeg

Hi All,

So I am excited to say that iLounge Racing along with JP Broadcasting will be starting our own Nascar League starting on January 9th with all races broadcast live on YouTube with full commentary.

Now this is something I had been wanting to do for around a year or so now so I am so pleased that we have finally got it off the ground.

For me Oval racing is the purest form of racing there is but it is a very different discipline to what we are used to for F1 and Road Racing but one thing if for sure as a spectacle it is always exciting.

iRacing does Nascar extremely well with a lot of the real Nascar drivers using it for practice. We will be running the latest Generation Nascars on iRacing, races will be 1 hour long and it will be a 2 month championship with Bi-Weekly Tuesday night races that start at 9pm.

The first season will be free to enter, basically I'll cover the costs to see if we can make it work then for Season 2 we will ask for contributions to help towards costs.

Please find the calendar below, I have tried to make it a varied calendar of different types of tracks from Super Speedways to Short track to give everyone a taste of what Nascar is like -

NASCAR_v1.png
It will be great if we can get some 20+ grid numbers for the first season but I am fully aware this is a bit of any experiment and if you don't have a sim setup then why not tune in to YouTube to watch the fun, link below to JP Broadcasting website and YouTube page below -

https://www.jpbroadcasting.com/
https://www.youtube.com/@jpbroadcasting_

Any questions about joining the fun just send them to me at paul@hifilounge.co.uk.

Cheers, let the fun begin.

Paul.

yictv0lluze41.png
20221012-eNASCARHomesteadRecap3.jpeg
20221012-eNASCARHomesteadRecap2.jpeg

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Our 2023 Race Car Highlights, Goodwood, Brands Hatch & Silverstone Fun!
Screen-Shot-2023-12-27-at-09.16.18-1920x1075.png

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick break from HiFi as I thought it would be fun to look back at 2023 and cobble together a quick highlights reel of some of the car action we’ve had this year, been a brilliant year of driving our 2012 Jeff Gordon Nascar up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed which is a real honour, then chasing a Nascar round Brands Hatch in our 1964 Lotus Cortina at the Ford Festival, surely that has to be a world’s first, then finally getting to race our 1961 Lotus Formula Junior at the Silverstone Festival after a years restoration + a special mention has to be made to where Jim Clark’s Lotus 25 overtook me at Silverstone in a practice session which is in this video, that really was the highlight of the year for me as such a beautiful car that was driven by arguably the world’s best F1 driver, I couldn’t believe it when I saw it coming up in my mirrors, that is at 3 mins on the video.

Looking forward to what adventures 2024 has in store for us.

Happy New Year,
Cheers,
Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles