HiFi Trade
Jan 11, 2017
Durham Uk
nvahifi.co.uk
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Threads are not data heavy...unless it's a Tugapedia post with lots of graphs and cut / paste articles.

Re the OP, it depends on how the page length is specified. If it is by number of posts then that may be adjustable in the admin settings.

If page length is specified by number of characters then the way to achieve your request is for everyone to write shorter posts. Speak to Tuga (again) and Klassik...

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is there a major reason to want to change it?
Saves you having to click through long threads. Rather like doing a search on an online shop where you can't change the number of items showed from 5 to 50 or all (which is a good thing I think).

I use Tapatalk so I can see all posts in a thread at once. Highly recommend it to mobile users.

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I use Tapatalk so I can see all posts in a thread at once. Highly recommend it to mobile users.
I used Tapatalk a few years ago actually but as forums became more mobile friendly it rather lost its appeal for me. Having all notifications in one place is probably the main difference I'd notice now I guess.

Loading this forum is often sluggish enough that I fear more posts per page could be a step in the wrong direction personally. And no I don't have a particularly slow internet or mobile connection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles