Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Offered for sale is this Inspire Eclipse V12 SE together with the carbon 12" unipivot arm from Consonance that is often paired with it (T1288).

Its a beauty in black!

Ive heard this one before when I first met Speedracer down in Ferndown. Historically, he bought it from Jammington in the Classifieds and then sold it to Joolz, and thus it has come under my jurisdiction due to Julian's sad death.

Brook tells me he paid £1550 initially and sold the combo on for £1400, so I think we will start the 'bidding' at £1400 o.n.o.

Brook has agreed to supply photos from when he had it (and obviously the price does not include the in situ cartridge (whatever that was at the time)), as the deck and arm are currently boxed and sitting in my storeroom, sorry, bedroom, as I speak.

This is an opportunity to acquire an outstanding piece of much loved equipment in times of galloping inflation, at a price relevant to past times.
(It comes with the power supply illustrated.)

Jack NSM

Last edited:

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Bump.
NB..travelling up from Chichester this saturday 12th to Manchester via Gloucester (ish) M5, returning Monday 14th from York (A1(M), thence Northampton, Oxford, Winchester Soton, Chichester in Wam Taxi. I have room for the Inspire on this trip.
Jack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online