Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Our mate Joolz is very poorly on oxygen support and he has texted me with the news he 'has only got a few days left on this mortal coil' He cant speak to me due to the oxygen mask. (Ever since he had a cancerous kidney removed I have been communicating with him regularly - he rings me when he is walking the dog, Una, in his bluebell wood at the back. I also ring him often.)

Poor Joolz - he cracked a piece of his spine a few weeks ago and has been in a lot of pain. Then in the last few days he has had fluid drained from his lung. I'm not sure what the current diagnosis is because he had been clear of the 'Big C' from the kidney as far as I knew.

Jack NSM

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
F**K!!! 

That is shite news, lovely bloke. 

Thanks for the heads up Jack. 

Reactions: MVJ

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As the end seems close ☹️ ….do we know any of his favourite tracks we can play as a group in tribute etc 

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So sorry to hear that, Jack. I don’t know what to say other than I hope he keeps fighting.

Vinylistas

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jan 24, 2013
London
AKA
Tautvilas
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Julian sent a text with terrible news yesterday. Absolutely shocking. He was meant to visit me for a little bake off couple weeks ago, but then canceled as wasn't feeling good. We kept in touch all this time, then he went quiet on Monday... super sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles