kaiser chiefs ...kin hate em i do

B

batman

some times a band comes along and for now apparent reason you can,t stand them .. their music .. their image ... their bell end of a lead singer... well thats me and the fucking kaisers ..... they really should fuck off back to obscurity with their we are so wacky image ...WANKERS

B

batman

... thats better now deal with it and move on big fella...

Miller-8

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 6, 2005
Midlothian, UK
AKA
Michael
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cant say I disagree with you there. But for me there's about 5 or 6 bands this year I feel the same about. Seems to have been a bit of a clunker of a year for music.

B

batman

yeah ,think you can add the arctic monkeys to that comment as well...pissed off with those arseholes before theve even started..... on the whole though mate whilst summing up on albums of the year , personally its been a great year for albums methinks:D

also pleaseadd, maximo park..... and futureheads

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Some of the best albums i have bought this year have been older stuff reccomended to me on the forum. Lambchop and Love being the two most recent examples.

Of the new music I have bought I can't really say I have found anything really exiting. Graham Coxons solo album was fantastic, probably the best of the year.. hhmm just craned my neck to scan the rack and I think that's about it.

I predict a riot? Fuck off back to school!

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
NAh, your all wrong
glum.gif.19305e5ca189352e84c85f8ec971e437.gif
you need to go to more festivals
tongue.png
and get some
drink.gif.6f7d3d6d7cb2343460c5da8ec253b816.gif
in you.. It will make all the difference :sw:

Tell em Chezi
sos.gif.b46fa5e4a1b4ea9bb8774a15a6092288.gif

M

Mr Coherent

Yeah they're shit all right, add to the list Snow patrol, Coldplay, David Grey, greenday and all the other so called 'in bands' oh did I mention James Blunt the total Cunt

JonR

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 3, 2005
Herts
AKA
Unknown
Mr Coherent wrote:

[..] oh did I mention James Blunt the total C**t
You know, Tony, all this sitting on the fence isn't good for you, you really should try and be a bit more decisive in your opinions for once .....

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Mr Coherent wrote:

Yeah they're shit all right, add to the list Snow patrol, Coldplay, David Grey, greenday and all the other so called 'in bands' oh did I mention James Blunt the total C**t
Too bloody right, but you forgot Keane and ... oh I just lost the will to live...

Must revive self with Pixies and Six.bySeven quickly!!!

Boxer

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
Hawk wrote:

NAh, your all wrong
tongue.png
and get some
in you.. It will make all the difference :sw:Tell em Chezi
YEZ IR TELT.
wink.png

You lot really do need to get off yez arses and get to Festivals , the Kaisers are exeptionally good live. As are Maximo Park .

chezi.

B

batman

chezi61 wrote:

Hawk wrote:
NAh, your all wrong
tongue.png
and get some
in you.. It will make all the difference :sw:Tell em Chezi
YEZ IR TELT.
wink.png

You lot really do need to get off yez arses and get to Festivals , the Kaisers are exeptionally good live. As are Maximo Park .

chezi.
nah bollox... you really need to sit in comfy armchair more with a few drinks and toilet that doesnt stink of 1000 other mens piss and shit

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Also, if you don't like a band's music & hate the singer all that ain't going to change if you go & see them live. They may well be great live if you like 'em in the first place. I'm a neutral re the Kaisers, I don't dig 'em but I don't hate them either. Plenty of worse bands have shown their faces in the past couple of years. Some shockers!

P

purplepleaser

The Kaiser's Babyshambles,Killers and the rest are the reason vinyl is on the up(big time). I have no vinyl but hope to have soon. More the better. It will be interesting when the winner of that ITV shit puts out the first release ,will in be on vinyl.Do not think so.

I think that repect should be given to the Chiefs etc for bringing vinyl back to the younger music buying generation. May just keep our :geek:hobby/obsession going for another ten years.

In my opinion

Lee

B

batman

purplepleaser wrote:

The Kaiser's Babyshambles,Killers and the rest are the reason vinyl is on the up(big time). I have no vinyl but hope to have soon. More the better. It will be interesting when the winner of that ITV shit puts out the first release ,will in be on vinyl.Do not think so.I think that repect should be given to the Chiefs etc for bringing vinyl back to the younger music buying generation. May just keep our :geek:hobby/obsession going for another ten years.

In my opinion

Lee
with all due respect pp, how are these tossers responsible and more importantly whats the point in owning vinyl if all thats on it is this dross

P

purplepleaser

They are responsible.The figures show that. It's not Will young or the like is it.

Its good that the Kaiser Chiefs are about or the likes of pop idiots would be the norm.

Yes they Chiefs are not the best band in the world but a least they have character and not told what to do/say. This has got to be good for the music business.

I have not been to any festivals but what i'v seen on telly they have a stage presence and get a crowd going.

Yes people think that its is rubbish but you are not forced to listen to them or next buy the ablums on any format.

Remember it is Pop Idiol and the other shows that are destroying the music business so thank god for the bands like the kaiser Chiefs for doing something they believe in and are not processed shit making rich people richer.

Sorry if you disagree.

Lee

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
batman wrote:

chezi61 wrote:
YEZ IR TELT.
wink.png

chezi.
nah bollox... you really need to sit in comfy armchair more with a few drinks and toilet that doesnt stink of 1000 other mens piss and shit
Do this about everyday in life and BTW toilets at T in the Park were very clean this year. I KID YOU NOT.

chezi. giggin is good ,Festivals are mind altering.:djermaica:

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
purplepleaser wrote:

They are responsible.The figures show that. It's not Will young or the like is it.Its good that the Kaiser Chiefs are about or the likes of pop idiots would be the norm.

Yes they Chiefs are not the best band in the world but a least they have character and not told what to do/say. This has got to be good for the music business.

I have not been to any festivals but what i'v seen on telly they have a stage presence and get a crowd going.

Yes people think that its is rubbish but you are not forced to listen to them or next buy the ablums on any format.

Remember it is Pop Idiol and the other shows that are destroying the music business so thank god for the bands like the kaiser Chiefs for doing something they believe in and are not processed shit making rich people richer.

Sorry if you disagree.

Lee
Exactly , people will appreciate the music a couple of years down the line , not when it happens , shite TV shows Pap Idiot and XXX Factor should be banned. Fuckin Muck.

chezi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online