Ol' Teach
Wammer
Jul 30, 2018
Oracracoke
AKA
Edward Teach
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will also make a huge suggestion to all that please bring your own music I would be very happy to play it no matter what it is.
I’ll be sure to bring me sea shanties on compact disc then.  And me dubstep, arr.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am going to hopefully get a room again next year and as last year was my first will learn a few things from my mistakes. Firstly I am going to use the Saturday late afternoon / evening to make sure I get to hear as many systems as I can . Secondly I am going to look very hard to find a thread of people who are prepared to room sit and make sure that I get my name down so that for at least and hour I can have a wander around.

Within the room will still try and go for the Raspberry Pi Server and stream but will certainly have not only a CD Transport but a selection of CD,s as well . Then people can have a quick browse and ask for music they want to hear .

I will also make a huge suggestion to all that please bring your own music I would be very happy to play it no matter what it is.
Hi Andrew, slowly each year people are more willing to make requests or bring their own music - last year me and Mark brought some of our vinyl and he laminated these lists so people could quick spot something they were familiar with (making the list fit on one A4 side also stopped us bringing too many!!).  Sure that you will find a willing room sitter.

I’ll be sure to bring me sea shanties on compact disc then.  And me dubstep, arr.
you are mickyricky and I claim my £5

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:love:

I ran out of likes...again.
I have liked on your behalf. You are apparently liking far too much. This frightens us. We obviously don't want you to like too much, in case it transpires that we don't like you. Therefore, even if in the end we decide that we do like you, you cannot like us too much, because that would disturb the balance of liking. Liking needs to have some form of yin and yang. Have you 'not liked' anything? Possibly you should. I have no doubt there are things here that you 'do not like'.

I hope that makes sense.

savvypaul

NVA Hi-Fi
HiFi Trade
Jan 11, 2017
Durham Uk
nvahifi.co.uk
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I have liked on your behalf. You are apparently liking far too much. This frightens us. We obviously don't want you to like too much, in case it transpires that we don't like you. Therefore, even if in the end we decide that we do like you, you cannot like us too much, because that would disturb the balance of liking. Liking needs to have some form of yin and yang. Have you 'not liked' anything? Possibly you should. I have no doubt there are things here that you 'do not like'.

I hope that makes sense.
How about some more buttons?

In addition to 'like', 'haha', 'sad' and 'confused'...how about:

1. I just spat my tea at the monitor!
2. Ooh, Matron!
3. I'm very disappointed in you, Timothy.

PS. 'Like'...

...oh bugger, I mean 'Not Like'.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
How about some more buttons?

In addition to 'like', 'haha', 'sad' and 'confused'...how about:

1. I just spat my tea at the monitor!
2. Ooh, Matron!
3. I'm very disappointed in you, Timothy.

PS. 'Like'...

...oh bugger, I mean 'Not Like'.
That is a start. Your suggestions will be considered by the overlords, although you do understand that we may 'not like' them. The punishments for which you might find disturbing. They disturb me, and that takes some doing, I can tell you. Actually, no. I won't tell you.

Reactions: savvypaul

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
scallywag
The word came into being 200 years after you were in your pomp .  :geek:

Scallywag ~ a white Southerner who collaborated with northern Republicans during the post-Civil War reconstruction period.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Scallywag ~ a white Southerner who collaborated with northern Republicans during the post-Civil War reconstruction period.
so that's like the average Man United season ticket holder then Barry?

• Haha
Reactions: Bazzer

Black Beard

Ol' Teach
Wammer
Jul 30, 2018
Oracracoke
AKA
Edward Teach
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Aye, clever ye are.  As clever as a ship's monkey with access to Google.

R

Rudolph Hucker.

ZlUMfnO.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles